Has anyone noticed

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina
10-23-2003, 12:17 PM
that the Penguins' second line is out scoring the first by 1 goal and 1 point? I know it is only 5 games in and powerplays have something to do with it, but I find it interesting. Do you think that the Malone-Fata-Morozov line will stay together all year? I have been VERY impressed with that line.

davemess
10-23-2003, 12:23 PM
Unlikely they will stay together for all 82 games, injuried are often the spark for line changes and you often find something new that works and never get back to where you started.

Doubt any changes will be made that arent inforced anytime soon though.

The Tang
10-23-2003, 01:51 PM
yeah, plus slumps will occur and lines will be changed. its very hard to keep a line together all year, unless its like the naslund-bertuzzi-morrison line

Koltsov71
10-23-2003, 01:56 PM
I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

DJ Spinoza
10-23-2003, 02:36 PM
Regardless of the points, that line has been much, much better than the first line, or any other Penguin line to this point.

The Tang
10-23-2003, 04:26 PM
It's Bertuzzi, Morrison, Naslund, by the way, that line needs to be split up also, why? Cuz Tuzzi and Nas just pass amongst each other, lousy ones at that too.

Morrison needs to move off that line big time.

Anyways about the M-F-M line does look decent, but they won't be together for more than 10games thats for sure, they'll be moved around to see if they can jump start any other line.i know, i was just too lazy to fix it. and they tried putting morrison on teh #2 line last year and he slumped the entire time.

well if theyre the only line producing, dont you think they would keep them together and switch the other lines?

Wingboy2999
10-23-2003, 05:27 PM
Kolstov has really impressed me. He is on the 1st line with Straka and Lemieux, right?

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina
10-23-2003, 05:42 PM
Yes, Koltsov is on the first line. It is only a matter of time till the first line really breaks out.

Robert Paulson*
10-23-2003, 05:46 PM
Yes, Koltsov is on the first line. It is only a matter of time till the first line really breaks out.

I think the 1st line will break out as soon as Koltsov gets moved to the left side. Koltsov-Lemieux-Straka? Why can't Edzo see that Koltsov should play on the left wing? :dunno:

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina
10-23-2003, 07:48 PM
But Straka has never played on the right side, has he? I know that Koltsov has though.

Wingboy2999
10-23-2003, 07:51 PM
Yeah, that first line is going to explode soon definetely. Kolstov speed is going to destroy with Lemieux and Straka. Already did awesome with the 3rd goal against Detroit.