buffalo game question

KingPurpleDinosaur
10-23-2003, 09:09 PM
i ddindt get to see it. from the looks of it, tha'ts a good thing for me, hah. but anyways, who's hurt? i keep hearing somebodys hurt, but no names. is it vishnovsky or palffy or both? and how did htye get hurt?

also, how did huet play?

David A. Rainer
10-23-2003, 09:23 PM
Both went down during the game. I don't know how serious the injuries. Palffy got checked by Mair and I don't know how Visnovski got injured.

swinginutter*
10-23-2003, 09:43 PM
Both went down during the game. I don't know how serious the injuries. Palffy got checked by Mair and I don't know how Visnovski got injured.

Let's see.............Lubo gets hit when he doesn't even have the puck (Botterill). Back injury! He landed flush on his back so I dont' know the full severity.
Palffy gets labeled by Mair (elbow was up) he tried to play in the second, but to no avail, and he didn't show up in the third. Cervical injury. Either way it's bad, bad news! The great thing about it is. We didn't do ***** about it!

That game seriously made me sick!

KingPurpleDinosaur
10-23-2003, 10:10 PM
u know, i think it's my fault. prior to this game, i started to think that our luck was changing. i mean i read cammy coming back soon, seemed like miller and norstrom were coming back within 2 weeks, we didn't get an injury for 4 games and i really started thinkin "wow, i think our luck is changing!" at that point, i realized i potentialy jinxed us and look wat happend... oh well, my bad guys. sorry

btw, how did huet do?

Skebo
10-24-2003, 07:24 AM
u know, i think it's my fault. prior to this game, i started to think that our luck was changing. i mean i read cammy coming back soon, seemed like miller and norstrom were coming back within 2 weeks, we didn't get an injury for 4 games and i really started thinkin "wow, i think our luck is changing!" at that point, i realized i potentialy jinxed us and look wat happend... oh well, my bad guys. sorry

btw, how did huet do?

Huet had no chance on the first 3 goals. 4th goal was a backhander on a semi-breakaway, that he probably had a 50-50 chance on. I missed the last goal cuz I was in the bathroom getting sick at that point.

kingbrath
10-24-2003, 07:08 PM

btw, how did huet do?

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

its all your fault!!!
;)