Updates**

Cullen - Early December - Surgery performed Oct. 24 - Groin

Novak - Return Date Unclear/I-R - Ankle

Morisset - ??/I-R - Unknown

Trnka - Questionable Wed - Shoulder

Hordichuk - Out 4-6 Weeks - Broken Foot

Ritchie - Early Decemeber - Knee

MacDonald - Questionable Wed - Groin

Any new information please feel free to post, I will update as soon as I hear anything.. *Sticky if needed*

IceKatsRHot
10-27-2003, 08:33 AM
**updated: 10/27**

IceKatsRHot
10-27-2003, 08:36 AM
**Updated: 10/27**

PantherboyHTR
10-28-2003, 10:10 AM
On the Sun-Sentinal.com Today (Tues.)

"The condition of right winger Valeri Bure, who pulled a groin muscle in the Panthers' first game and has not played since, appears to be improving, according to Keenan.

Bure did not practice Monday, but he skated well in the morning and looked "very good," especially on his shots, Keenan said.

He added he hopes Bure can play in "a week or so" but doesn't expect the veteran to make the upcoming two-game road trip."

Acadmus
11-14-2003, 04:49 AM
Don't know if anyone noticed, but one of the prospects is out for the season. Ryan Jardine suffered a knee injury recently according to this article.

Story (http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xla=saen&xlb=531&xlc=1083788)

m2k2p
11-18-2003, 09:46 AM
(From sun.sentinel.com)
The Panthers may be getting three players back from injury for Wednesday's game against the Islanders.

Center Viktor Kozlov, out four games with a fractured jaw, defensemen Mathieu Biron, out 17 games with a broken hand, and Andreas Lilja, out three games with a shoulder injury, are expected to practice today.

Center Craig MacDonald, who injured his groin Sunday, and winger Darcy Hordichuk, out with a broken foot, are doubtful for Wednesday.

m2k2p
11-18-2003, 09:53 PM
Latest update (Courtesy of Sunsentinel.com)

New X-rays revealed that enforcer Darcy Hordichuk's broken left foot is more severely injured than originally thought. Hordichuk said he'll miss four to six weeks.

Right wing Viktor Kozlov, out four games with a hairline fracture in his jaw, will return tonight. He still can't eat solid food and has lost weight. "Mashed potato, pasta, soft food -- everything through a blender," Kozlov said. "But it's easy work for the stomach." ...

Former Islanders defenseman Mathieu Biron, out since Oct. 11 with a broken thumb, will return tonight. Defensemen Andreas Lilja and Pavel Trnka, hampered by shoulder injuries, practiced Tuesday but are questionable.