What happen last night

Vanland
10-26-2003, 04:59 AM
I just watch the ice time of the players and saw that Stumpel only play 7 minutes in that games!! C'mon not another one please!!!

willie
10-26-2003, 05:55 AM
Chest/Shoulder contusion last I heard.

IGM
10-26-2003, 08:02 AM
AM is an idiot for playing RC! He didn't deserve to play. He should have started CH i mean, the guy has a shutout and his gaa this season is 2.5. (I know, I just couldn't resist so don't point out that I am being stupid)

We sucked and lost last night, that is what happened. Frolov had the worst game of his young career and if he doesn't start shooting the puck more he is going to be in a dangerous situation where there are other guys who can do his job and he will drop to permenant third line duty.

You just want to sit down with him and say "you have the skills, you have been a goal scorer everywhere else you have been and you have the tools to do it here. Stumpy is the pivot who dishes the puck. Ziggy and you are the guys who put the puck in the net. DON'T PASS TO ZIGGY WHEN YOU HAVE AN OPEN SHOT. DON'T PASS TO STUMPY WHEN YOU HAVE AN OPEN SHOT. TAKE THE SHOT YOURSELF. If he would just do that he would be allot more valuable to us. Last night I watched him make a great move to get open and he had the one armed bandit totally beaten only to see him try to pass the puck. I would just sit him down with the tape of that move and tell him that we lost the game by a goal and make him watch it again and again.

Not placing the loss on Frolovs shoulders, just pointing out what he did wrong when our whole team struggled. Hello, Matty, is Miller there? Can you guys come back to the team and play hockey for us? I know you are busy and everything but if you could just force yourselves to heal quicker we sure could use your help in a big hurry. Thanks a bunch.

Yours,

THE ENTIRE KINGS WORLD.

We have been without the top four for so long that truly have almost forgotten about how the team plays when they are on it. Like they were guys who retired years ago or something.

Vanland
10-26-2003, 05:16 PM
Chest/Shoulder contusion last I heard.
Thank guy for your info