Poll: White or Red @ home

Tbg1515
10-27-2003, 01:08 PM
Is anyone else sick of these red jersey's home and white's on the road, i hate it................Go back to the WHite homes, and reds on the road

Unthinkable
10-27-2003, 01:47 PM
Is anyone else sick of these red jersey's home and white's on the road, i hate it................Go back to the WHite homes, and reds on the road

I absolutely despise the NHL resorting to this ass backwards decision whether its a tip of the hat to former league history or not. Every season something big is changed up with regards to rules and this year we get to have everything in reverse colors-wise for 82 games. Tired of all the constant changes myself. The NHL was better before all the endless experimentation came into play imo. Its a mess watching games night after night and hearing the home town fans screaming for what would appear to be the road team. If its crazy to us fans, I can imagine its not much fun for the players being forced to do this as well keeping in mind how superstitious so many of them are.

Vanya
10-27-2003, 02:54 PM
I hate the dark jerseys at home.

Road jerseys should be dark, they should intimidate, echo the rugged mentality of a team looking to go into an enemy building and steal two points. Road teams play a different style in trying to win games, they should have dark jerseys while trying to kick the other teams ass. They fight, grind, they rile up the crowd, they antagonize. Black black black.

White jerseys have pride. They honor the home fans, pay respect and look regal. White hockey jerseys are ridiculously cleaner and sharper than roads. They embody everything about being the "home team," the hosts...

I hate this so much.

I Hate Tie DOMI
10-27-2003, 07:34 PM
Its going to get boring after awhile to see the Red Team vs the White Team.

NewarkDevil
10-27-2003, 08:42 PM
If they're going to do this dark jerseys at home thing then they should have it so that teams wear their colored jerseys every game home and away unless the home team's color and visiting team's color are too close in which case the visiting team would go to white. That way it isn't the same "red vs white" every game. If not that, then back to the way it was.