hawks and dogs

ulf
10-28-2003, 08:19 PM
a 2-2 tie.

bierk gets the start and starts to put some room between him and booch

good to see gratton and bronco pot one each.

winnipegjets4life
10-29-2003, 04:29 AM
am i wrong, or was that gratton's 1st as a yote?

_Del_
10-29-2003, 04:54 AM
am i wrong, or was that gratton's 1st as a yote?

You are correct, sir....

Waldo
10-29-2003, 06:17 AM
I'm pleased with the tie. It was a solid game by the Coyotes. Happy to see Gratton get a goal. Very happy with Bierk's play. He's looking more and more like our #2 goalie. He hasn't wasted the opportunity to show he can play. As long as we can stay above .500 I'll be happy. It looks like this team has some checmistry and they are contending for a playoff spot. Also happy that the specialty teams are both near the upper 25% of the league. They deserved a better fate than the tie but anything that is not a loss is a good thing. I prefer to think about only 3 losses in 9 games. And this team is still improving.

Morris Lukowich
10-29-2003, 06:57 AM
I know that for my 2 cents I have always said the first 10 games are not indicative of what kind of team you have but......

Starting on the road and playing through (from a referee standpoint) adverse conditions night in night out so early, what you have is a team who it seems is quickly gelling.

I liked the lineup again last night I hope we see those line skate together a little longer.

The parade to the penalty box is so disruptive I think they could all use more time together before anymore shuffling takes place.

Otherwise thought it was a gritty effort. Aside from that 5 min major the Dogs dominated.

Go Yotes!!

vsmith
10-29-2003, 08:13 AM
I liked the lineup again last night I hope we see those line skate together a little longer.

So how does it look right now?

Kimahri
10-29-2003, 09:40 AM
So how does it look right now?
I could be wrong but i think it was something like this:

Nagy Langkow Johnson
Hrdina Gratton Doan
Wilson Kolanos Branko
Cleary Sillinger Nash

Tanabe Ossi
Mara Suchy
Hulse Spiller

Not sure about the defence though, as it got all mixed up when Ossi got the game misconduct.

10-29-2003, 10:27 AM
I missed the game but will watch it when I get home tonight.

We recalled Cleary to play on the 4th line? Man oh man.

Bierk appears to be playing well from the sounds of things, I'm anxcious to see him play now.

So Boucher gets one of the Thur-Fri games it looks like, and that'll be really telling IMO of his status with the team. If he doesn't step up, I think we could see him exposed and sent to Springfield. If we ended up losing Boucher, I think we'd end up keeping Burke for the year, and that would be cool.

ALA YotesPhan
10-29-2003, 10:37 AM
Nagy Langkow Johnson
Hrdina Gratton Doan
Wilson Kolanos Branko
Cleary Sillinger Nash

The third and fourth line was more like.
Kolanos Sillinger Branko
Nash Wilson Cleary