Jason Arnott

MattNJD
10-30-2003, 05:23 AM
He's off to pretty darn good start. He had 4 points last night, including the gamer winner in OT vs. the Flames. He's got 11 points on the season. Jeez.... Langs only has 4 :shakehead

4check22
10-30-2003, 07:55 AM
He's off to pretty darn good start. He had 4 points last night, including the gamer winner in OT vs. the Flames. He's got 11 points on the season. Jeez.... Langs only has 4 :shakehead

Good for Jason! I hope he becomes the type of player he has shown flashes of being ever since he came into this league. As far as Langenbrunner goes, I'll take his grit and 2-way play over Arnott's streaky scoring and locker room back-biting any day.

tmg
10-30-2003, 08:03 AM
Good for Jason! I hope he becomes the type of player he has shown flashes of being ever since he came into this league. As far as Langenbrunner goes, I'll take his grit and 2-way play over Arnott's streaky scoring and locker room back-biting any day.

And I'll take Langenbrunner's 11 points in April 2003 over Arnotts' 11 points in October 2003.

NJDevils#4
10-30-2003, 09:38 AM

I still hate that trade to this day. However, can't argue with success.