Turner Stevenson ready for game action

Unthinkable
10-30-2003, 09:46 AM
Good to have him back in the lineup tonight against a lineup like the Flyers. Even with no Brashear at the ready, Todd Fedoruk caused all kinds of havoc in the last Flyers game where they ran the Florida Panthers out of the rink with a combination of offense and toughness. Two blowouts in a row for them against Montreal and Florida. Tonights game should get this team back into playoff form as last seasons games between these two teams showed us. Hopefully Langenbrunner will again be a big factor in games against Philly.

NJDevs430
10-30-2003, 10:36 AM
Should we call up Skrlac?
<(-:{

nolan10
10-30-2003, 12:45 PM
If Stevenson is ready, does Lou need to send someone down to Albany? 23 are already on the active roster. Hale has been listed with a groin injury but I don't believe he is on the IR.

Thanks for any info

Unthinkable
10-30-2003, 02:03 PM
If Stevenson is ready, does Lou need to send someone down to Albany? 23 are already on the active roster. Hale has been listed with a groin injury but I don't believe he is on the IR.

Thanks for any info

One of the local papers mentioned the Devils would put Hale on the IR retro to last week and that Grant Marshall is still struggling with a sore back which buys Berglund some more time I believe. Don't think anyone will be demoted to Albany just yet.