GDT: vs Sharks

justapantherfan
11-01-2003, 05:35 AM
Well we should loose tonight since the sharks have only 1 once so far this year. :mad:

Sorry I forgot I should be optimistic. We are going to WIN!!!!!! :handclap:

Anyway has anyone heard if Bure will be playing tonight?

PanthersRule96
11-01-2003, 05:55 AM
Bure is probably a game time decision but I think he will be in the lineup. He talked about how he felt very good so I hope he's back tonight. I wonder who'll sit. Probably McDonald even though I like him more than RItchie.

Beiers
11-01-2003, 06:38 AM
Bure?....................

..........................Wow which one?

...................................i gues it doesnt matter both are useless now!

Clash*
11-01-2003, 06:41 AM
In today's Sun Sentinel, its mentioned Mike Keenan didn't know Val expected to play. Maybe he doesn't feel the same after the looks of the gritty line-up from last game.

justapantherfan
11-01-2003, 09:25 AM
Ok here is another question. Who do you think will be in net tonight?

MoeHowardDavid
11-01-2003, 10:05 AM
I'm probably wrong since I'm an idiot, but I'd say Luongo. Shields played well and Keenan will ride a hot goalie but I don't think Shields played well enough for those honors.

PUCKBOY99
11-01-2003, 12:20 PM
Bure is probably a game time decision but I think he will be in the lineup. He talked about how he felt very good so I hope he's back tonight. I wonder who'll sit. Probably McDonald even though I like him more than RItchie.

I heard they were gonna give Bure & Shvidki to anyone that wants them & will buy the arena a beer if/when they get dumped!!!! :lol:

Thewbacca
11-01-2003, 03:19 PM
3-0 SJ, and Sheilds still in net odd isn't it? What is this new found confidence in Sheilds that is not given to Luongo?

Clash*
11-01-2003, 03:51 PM
PUT LUONGO IN YOU BASTAGE KEENAN! i need the goalie appearance for fantasy hockey

Qubax
11-01-2003, 04:41 PM
Wow 6 goals on what uner 20 shots...?

Keenan's an idiot...

3 straight games with Sheilds getting 2 starts and the bulk of the work..and it's not like Sheilds has looked good....

Man Alive...They need Luongo...

justapantherfan
11-01-2003, 05:28 PM
Hey one good note!!!! They only had 20 shots. We kept them under 30....

WoooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooo.

It games like this that make me glad I am a season ticket holder...

Well Roberto must have said something to Iron Mike and now he is in Mike's Dog House!!!!!

Qubax
11-01-2003, 05:51 PM
Well there's no way Sheilds starts the next one....

FIre Keenan this is bull

evildreams
11-01-2003, 06:46 PM
Games like this signify this franchise; the whole thing is embarassing

keenan is a bad recycled coach, and there is no one to blame for this except cohen

this team is just plain horrible

Heimy
11-01-2003, 06:49 PM
You folks that didn't see this mess should be thankful. What a sloppy game! Keenan gave it away early getting a bench minor that put the Sharks on a 5 on 3 for 2 full minutes for their 2nd goal.

Shields was worse than awful. He pulled a Patrick Roy coming out to play the puck several times and each time he either created a goal or a good scoring chance...for the Sharks.

Horton earned his 1st goal in close and buried it on his knees. Silent j's came on a rebound that he netted. Novo had a very good game but NOBODY ELSE did.

Rattrick
11-01-2003, 08:10 PM
Games like this signify this franchise; the whole thing is embarassing

keenan is a bad recycled coach, and there is no one to blame for this except cohen

this team is just plain horrible

ED, How is this the owners fault? Go ahead and give me a bunch of BS about money or whatever, but it surely does not justify decisions that a coach makes on the bench.

evildreams
11-01-2003, 10:30 PM
ED, How is this the owners fault? Go ahead and give me a bunch of BS about money or whatever, but it surely does not justify decisions that a coach makes on the bench.

hey bud, you know how many babcocks and laviolettes were passed over for this retread? and who's fault is that? please :moon:

patastrophe
11-02-2003, 02:01 AM
hey bud, you know how many babcocks and laviolettes were passed over for this retread? and who's fault is that? please :moon:

dude, ive watched babcock's team play...id rather lose than win like that LOL.

well...winning would be nice...

PUCKBOY99
11-02-2003, 02:26 AM
WOW....and to think I was mad 'cause it wasn't televised!!!

Jesus F'ing Chr*st (SORRY)........It's gonna be an ugly friggin' day when Roberto decides to leave for less money just to get away from Keenan.

Hopefully the powers that be will come to the realization R E A L L Y soon that Keenan is not good for this team. Where's Ted Nolan ????

:confused:

Coolburn
11-02-2003, 03:18 AM
Two words sum up this game: DEFENSIVE BREAKDOWN!! They played horribly in front of Shields. Heck, Shields should not have been starting but half of those goals weren't his fault/he couldn't stop them. The defense couldn't break out of our zone most of the nite and their play in our zone was pathetic.

Keenan clearly has no idea what he's doing anymore. Half the time, he sent out his lines before SJ :dunno: Its obvious that Cohen can see when Dudley makes a mistake and points him out on it. But Cohen knows crap about hockey and won't point out a mistake by Keenan. I was on the fence before about Keenan but now I've hopped over the fence and looking for a coaching candidate for this team (and no, Ted Nolan is not a good choice either).

Novo and Huselius had good games but I can't say that for the rest of the team really. Both of them were working with each other to create scoring chances when paired together. Except for the occassional over-handling of the puck by both Huselius and Kozlov, the puck possession in the offensive zone was pretty decent. It was just getting to the offensive zone that was a struggle. Goren was invisible this game. I liked having Horton on the wing with Nilson taking the draws and Hagman on the other side. That was an interesting line. I'm glad Horton got his 1st but he still shows that he's not ready for the NHL. I guess this is just his learning experience that he needs but I wonder if its the right learning experience. Only time will tell. I can't say I'm surprised by this loss...inconsistency is what I expect from this team. So on Wednesday, they should end up beating LA probably quite easily. Keenan is suppose to be the guy that makes this team consistent and he's not getting the job done...I think we need an axe in here soon.