Our arena annoucer sucks

justapantherfan
11-01-2003, 05:33 PM
It's just one screw up after another.

Horton gets his first goal and he just annouces it's first goal of the season. To top it off, if anyone else was there, did you notice when he said Marcus got called for a penalty, but was on the ice during the power play. There was about 50 seconds left before they relized it. :shakehead

Desert Panther
11-01-2003, 09:43 PM

Horton gets his first goal and he just annouces it's first goal of the season. To top it off, if anyone else was there, did you notice when he said Marcus got called for a penalty, but was on the ice during the power play. There was about 50 seconds left before they relized it. :shakehead

For anyone that was at the game, did Jokinen remember to fish that puck out as a souvenier for Horts??

evildreams
11-01-2003, 10:33 PM

this is a crisis facing the team?

a topic like this lets me know exactly where fla is...in the toilet.

Mogo
11-02-2003, 12:08 AM
Yes, this is our biggest problem

patastrophe
11-02-2003, 02:03 AM
For anyone that was at the game, did Jokinen remember to fish that puck out as a souvenier for Horts??

i read somewhere that one of the linesmen was from his area, and snatched the puck up for him.

justapantherfan
11-02-2003, 04:26 AM
i read somewhere that one of the linesmen was from his area, and snatched the puck up for him.

The linesmen just came back from surgery and lives in Weston. But yes they did get the puck to Nat.

justapantherfan
11-02-2003, 04:36 AM
this is a crisis facing the team?

a topic like this lets me know exactly where fla is...in the toilet.

I got tired of bashing the ref's so I figured I would give a little to the annoucers. :D