Any news on Byron Ritchie

justapantherfan
11-02-2003, 05:34 AM
He left the game after his second shift with a knee injury. Has anyone heard how he is doing?

m2k2p
11-02-2003, 12:48 PM
He left the game after his second shift with a knee injury. Has anyone heard how he is doing?

I think the early reports were at least a month. He had to crawl to the bench and looked to be in a lot of pain. It's a shame because he was starting to play really well. Now we have two centers out in Cullen and Ritchie. I wonder who will be called up next since it looks like Goren was sent down.

Clint
11-02-2003, 02:07 PM
I wonder who will be called up next since it looks like Goren was sent down.

Weiss for sure... hopefully he sticks with the big club.

m2k2p
11-02-2003, 05:36 PM
Weiss for sure... hopefully he sticks with the big club.

Well Weiss is an obvious choice, but that does'nt mean he would be called up yet. Who knows. I hope he does though.

Clash*
11-02-2003, 07:16 PM
Weiss won't get the call-up, as I posted in another thread, Dudley wants him to think Weiss is god before he brings him up again. (from the Palm Beach Post)

m2k2p
11-03-2003, 09:28 PM
An MRI revealed that center Byron Ritchie has a Grade 3 knee sprain and will miss at least four weeks.

(courtesy of sunsentinel.com)

justapantherfan
11-04-2003, 03:09 AM
An MRI revealed that center Byron Ritchie has a Grade 3 knee sprain and will miss at least four weeks.

(courtesy of sunsentinel.com)

I just read that too. That really sucks. I like Ritchie's style.

missBeezer
11-05-2003, 03:41 AM
Was at the Pool Tourament Monday [had loads of fun as always, this more than any other charity thing the Panthers have, is the most fun ] night and he is wearing a brace all down his left leg. He said he was in pain but he will get through this. He of course would love to be playing instead of watching, of course that goes with out saying.