Denis Shivdki

YotesFan
11-03-2003, 10:42 AM
Are you guys gonna hold on to him? What would you want from Phx for him? Whats his potential? I heard he was on waivers not to long ago?

PantherBlood6*
11-03-2003, 12:16 PM
Are you guys gonna hold on to him? What would you want from Phx for him? Whats his potential? I heard he was on waivers not to long ago?

His "potential" is still that of a first line elite scorer, his skill is just that high IMO. Is he ever going to realize that potential? That a whole other argument and chances are if he eventually does, it won't be in Florida.

He was on waiversa few weeks ago, but makes too much to be claimed. As far as what I would want for Shvidki, more than what you'd want to give up...but realistically PHX could probably offer a 2nd or 3rd rounder and get him, since Cohen would like nothing more than to dump his salary.

YotesFan
11-03-2003, 12:39 PM
His "potential" is still that of a first line elite scorer, his skill is just that high IMO. Is he ever going to realize that potential? That a whole other argument and chances are if he eventually does, it won't be in Florida.

He was on waiversa few weeks ago, but makes too much to be claimed. As far as what I would want for Shvidki, more than what you'd want to give up...but realistically PHX could probably offer a 2nd or 3rd rounder and get him, since Cohen would like nothing more than to dump his salary.

Thanks for the info. I'd like to see a nagy, taffe, shvidki line in phx.

rmp
11-03-2003, 03:55 PM
I'd like to see a line of Nederost-Weiss-Shivdki in SA.