Should the video threads stay or go?

David A. Rainer
11-03-2003, 03:35 PM
I've given them a couple of weeks and noticed the number of views have slowed to a trickle (about 20-30 a week). Should I unsticky the video threads and re-sticky the prospect threads? Or are they fine the way they are? How many of you view the video high-lights?

Captain Ron
11-03-2003, 03:55 PM
I've given them a couple of weeks and noticed the number of views have slowed to a trickle (about 20-30 a week). Should I unsticky the video threads and re-sticky the prospect threads? Or are they fine the way they are? How many of you view the video high-lights?

I don't have the time to download video highlights.I would rather see writeups on prospects.

Jebus
11-03-2003, 03:57 PM
Personally, I have no problem with a bunch of stickies. I have a scroll mouse. :teach: I definitely enjoy the video highlights as well. Maybe we could combine Swedish and Russian Prospects, as well as College and Junior Prospects. ??

Captain Ron
11-03-2003, 04:02 PM
Personally, I have no problem with a bunch of stickies. I have a scroll mouse. :teach: I definitely enjoy the video highlights as well. Maybe we could combine Swedish and Russian Prospects, as well as College and Junior Prospects. ??

I don't think the Russian's and Swede's get along to well. :joker: It doesn't seem like our Swedish prospects are doing to well right now anyway.Maybe do a European prospects and a North American prospects?

David A. Rainer
11-03-2003, 04:04 PM
That's a possibility - I could combine the 4 prospect threads into 2 and the 2 video threads into 1.

jfont
11-03-2003, 04:45 PM
That's a possibility - I could combine the 4 prospect threads into 2 and the 2 video threads into 1.
yeah, 1 euro prospects and 1 northamerican...good compromise.

LuckyLUC20
11-03-2003, 06:38 PM
I like the videos

agentfouser
11-03-2003, 10:21 PM

my "other" vote goes to this; it seems the best way to retain information that various readers want while at the same time keeping the board lean and mean.

as for the prospect threads, overall i think that you guys are doing a fantastic job, keep up the good work, and feel free to post any more prospect information you get (like how their teams are doing, with whom our guys are playing, and other general information to give more context to thier statistics and their development). anything you post about our prospects will be faithfully lapped up by this poster, at least.

David A. Rainer
11-04-2003, 08:13 AM
OK. I'm going to merge the threads.