IMPORTANT: Bypassing the Language Filter

The Tang
11-03-2003, 05:42 PM
it has been brought to my attention that some posters are bypassing the HF Board language filter. THIS IS NOT ALLOWED! it is an infraction on Hf Board rules. when posting, you have two choices. 1) let the filter take effect (ie. you will see **** in place of the word) or 2) use a different word.

examples of infractions are as follows: d*rn, h*ell, r*ats etc.

CONSIDER THIS THREAD A WARNING!

if there are anymore language filter infractions, you will be banned and i will delete your post even if it is the best post ever on this board. no warnings, only a ban. don't bother asking me who made the infraction, and do not start naming names or i will delete your post and warn you for flaming. i only give one warning out.

i'm a nice guy, and i like to be lenient, but do not break the rules people! this is a great place and it shouldn't be ruined at all. sorry to be a jerk about this but it must be done, and if i have to i will be a jerk in the future, it's my job.

if you have any questions on what is allowed or not, just PM me or ANY other mod. but remember, if you have to think twice about it, chances are it isnt allowed. i'm leaving this thread open if you have any questions on this particular subject.

Raider Zero

Big McLargehuge
11-03-2003, 05:46 PM
Ah h*ell

:p

Canadian Chris
11-03-2003, 05:47 PM
ah mother poo'er.....that's weak crappin' sauce :p

^^^^
That just doesn't have the same ring to it....:joker:

Koltsov71
11-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Geez, six sticky's. We're drowning in 'em.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina
11-03-2003, 07:40 PM
Yeah, I agree. Too many stickys.

RedRumNJD
11-03-2003, 08:34 PM
WAY too many stickys. We don't need our own lounge, in my opinion.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina
11-03-2003, 09:16 PM
I've only been to the MB lounge a few times, and I have no idea what anybody was talking about. I wouldn't be sad to see it go.

Big McLargehuge
11-03-2003, 10:55 PM

I live on those types of boards boody!

Jacob
11-04-2003, 09:45 AM
Yes, waaaaaay too many stickies. I shouldn't have to scroll to see the newest threads.

The Tang
11-04-2003, 09:49 AM
this one is just temporary. it will be up for at most a week. should i make a poll asking what sticky people would like to get rid of?

Der Schweinehund
11-04-2003, 01:58 PM
"Rats" is a curse? What if I happen to be a big Ken Linseman fan? ;)