Which Devil will score first from the following pointless players?

Unthinkable
11-06-2003, 09:42 AM
Bonus points if you somehow pick the game correctly from the teams schedule.

Unthinkable
11-06-2003, 09:48 AM
I'll say David Hale as he jumped into the offense last night and surprised me a bit with something I hadn't seen him do in quite awhile. David Hale gets a point against the Toronto Maple Leafs tomorrow night.

Tbg1515
11-06-2003, 11:31 AM
Erik Rasmussen i believe got a point on Berglunds goal but not positive

4check22
11-06-2003, 11:57 AM
I said Rasmussen only because his line is playing so well right now. If he continues to play physical hockey with Rupp and Stevenson, he'll score soon. If Hale scores before him though, I won't be surprised. He has a hard shot, and the way the Jersey forwards have been buzzing around the crease lately, it is only a matter of time before some shots from the point start finding the back of the net.

The game will be the against the Sens. The big forecheckers will punish some small line on the boards, and Erik will put in some ugly, garbage goal.

Pinto
11-06-2003, 12:00 PM
Grant Marshall

MattNJD
11-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Abby, he's been getting some PP time lately and it seems Paul Martin has taken a back seat him. Burns putting confidence into him is a good thing, I'm a big fan of Tommy's and I think he'll get a point within the next two games.

ratsgirl
11-06-2003, 02:06 PM
what, no option for marty? :shakehead
he should be due for at least an assist soon.
but i'll say grant marshall gets a point against ottawa--picking up where he left off in the ECF :D

DevilFisch
11-06-2003, 04:01 PM
Erik Rasmussen will not just get a point tomorrow against Toronto, but I think he'll get two.

Call it a gut feeling. Or a wild guess. Either works.

Unthinkable
11-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Erik Rasmussen i believe got a point on Berglunds goal but not positive

He's still looking for his first point as of today. Stevens and Brylin assisted on Berglund's goal.

Scoring Summary
1st Period
None
2nd Period
New Jersey 15:28, Turner Stevenson 0 (Scott Stevens)
3rd Period
San Jose 0:34, Alex Korolyuk 0 (unassisted)
New Jersey 2:34, Christian Berglund 0 (Scott Stevens, Sergei Brylin)
San Jose 8:10, Scott Thornton 2 (Mike Ricci)
OT Period
New Jersey 4:17, Jamie Langenbrunner 3 (John Madden, Scott Niedermayer)

Unthinkable
11-08-2003, 10:46 AM
what, no option for marty? :shakehead
he should be due for at least an assist soon.
but i'll say grant marshall gets a point against ottawa--picking up where he left off in the ECF :D

Should have put both Brodeur and Schwab in this list. Schwab would have won it with his assist last night.

Niedermayer21
11-08-2003, 01:46 PM
If Rasmussen doesn't score soon, it may be time to send him to Albany and bring in someone who can win draws and get the odd goal or assist.

Hey, why not even bring in a goal-scorer? Maybe we just have to wait until Valeri Bure's next injury. Should be soon. Maybe even tonight? :dunno: ;)

ratsgirl
11-12-2003, 05:06 PM
Abby, he's been getting some PP time lately and it seems Paul Martin has taken a back seat him. Burns putting confidence into him is a good thing, I'm a big fan of Tommy's and I think he'll get a point within the next two games.

2 17:41 N.J J. FRIESEN (4) J. LANGENBRUNNER (2) T. ALBELIN (1)

Didn't you win for first goal of the season too? :handclap:

ps. sorry for usurpring your thread, unthinkable.

sveiglar
11-13-2003, 07:27 AM
Marshall has no points yet? I'm surprised, so I'll say he's due for a garbage goal (or assist on a garbage goal). I'd tell you the game and the final score, but I don't want everyone running to ProLine and getting rich off my infinite foresight.

Unthinkable
11-13-2003, 10:24 AM
Marshall has no points yet? I'm surprised, so I'll say he's due for a garbage goal (or assist on a garbage goal). I'd tell you the game and the final score, but I don't want everyone running to ProLine and getting rich off my infinite foresight. Judging by the way you run your fantasy hockey team, somehow I think you're not even joking here Sveig! Has your bloody team lost one game yet?!

sveiglar
11-13-2003, 12:21 PM
Judging by the way you run your fantasy hockey team, somehow I think you're not even joking here Sveig! Has your bloody team lost one game yet?!

I'll throw a few around the All-Star break to keep everyone interested...

sveiglar
11-14-2003, 03:13 AM
Hale just got a point, he is now off the loser list.

So much for my infinite foresight... perhaps I should have said my infinite bullshight...