raider you'll love this

look out for orpik
11-07-2003, 07:24 AM
this is from the post gazette Q and A with Dejan

In Dejan's Q&A today, there is this:

"Q: Hey, Dejan ... kudos to Ryan Malone for a little clutch goal scoring. But I've been noticing something else over the past few games. He seems to be getting a lot of pressure on the opposing goalies in short-handed situations. Can you elaborate on his play and some of the little things that he has brought to the team? Isn't it refreshing to see a few rookies actually play to their potential?

Curtis Mullins of Grundy, Va.

KOVACEVIC: This is generally how it is supposed to work, right? Rookie wins spot in camp, rookie earns spot on second line, rookie earns way onto power play, rookie kills penalties well, rookie scores goals ... rookie stays in NHL. No whining about not getting chances, about not letting the kid play with Lemieux, about not having him turn into Markus Naslund somewhere else."

See, rookies must make it on their OWN merit, not by having their worth artificially inflated by time on mario's line. Case in point: Aleksey Morozov, who is a worthless player who we think is actually good because he scored some goals while paired with Mario. If you ask me, Kraft = Morozov.

everyone's getting on the bandwagon lol :D

Evilo
11-07-2003, 08:26 AM
this is from the post gazette Q and A with Dejan

In Dejan's Q&A today, there is this:

"Q: Hey, Dejan ... kudos to Ryan Malone for a little clutch goal scoring. But I've been noticing something else over the past few games. He seems to be getting a lot of pressure on the opposing goalies in short-handed situations. Can you elaborate on his play and some of the little things that he has brought to the team? Isn't it refreshing to see a few rookies actually play to their potential?

Curtis Mullins of Grundy, Va.

KOVACEVIC: This is generally how it is supposed to work, right? Rookie wins spot in camp, rookie earns spot on second line, rookie earns way onto power play, rookie kills penalties well, rookie scores goals ... rookie stays in NHL. No whining about not getting chances, about not letting the kid play with Lemieux, about not having him turn into Markus Naslund somewhere else."

See, rookies must make it on their OWN merit, not by having their worth artificially inflated by time on mario's line. Case in point: Aleksey Morozov, who is a worthless player who we think is actually good because he scored some goals while paired with Mario. If you ask me, Kraft = Morozov.

Bandwagon of stupidity ?
Nah Kovacevic was the creater of the wagon of stupidity...

look out for orpik
11-07-2003, 08:34 AM
:shakehead

The Tang
11-07-2003, 10:06 AM
ah hahahahahahahahahahahahah!

ah, that made my day. thanks LOFO :D

Koltsov71
11-07-2003, 10:26 AM
How original.

Evilo
11-07-2003, 10:30 AM
Wow you made a contribution to the board...
Almost as good as Kovacevic's papers...
Wait, it's even better...

look out for orpik
11-07-2003, 11:16 AM
responding to those comments would just be a waste of my time ... kind of like the time people waste reading yours :joker:

look out for orpik
11-07-2003, 11:17 AM
hahaha im glad you enjoyed it raider :D

spence___
11-07-2003, 12:31 PM

See, rookies must make it on their OWN merit, not by having their worth artificially inflated by time on mario's line. Case in point: Aleksey Morozov, who is a worthless player who we think is actually good because he scored some goals while paired with Mario. If you ask me, Kraft = Morozov.[/I]

Except Murley had done more than Malone and yet he didnt get the same chance Malone did. I think almost anyone of our prospects would succeed had they been given the chance Malone was.

spence___
11-07-2003, 12:32 PM
responding to those comments would just be a waste of my time ... kind of like the time people waste reading yours :joker:

I've been wondering this for sometime, but is there a preexisting relationship between you and Raider?

look out for orpik
11-07-2003, 01:21 PM
i agree about murley, i think he should have stayed up here and he didnt get enough time to prove what he can do. raider i wil keep our pre-exisisting relationship to ourselves :joker:

DJ Spinoza
11-07-2003, 01:37 PM
No one is better than the Greak Dick Tarnstrom.:shakehead

Dejan is hit or miss with me.

Guess he's missed a new and improved Morozov from this year, who has apparently done enough hard work for Edzo to stay on the team's best line.

But what do I know and what does Edzo know?

No Quarter
11-07-2003, 06:10 PM
I thought Morozov played well tonight.

Big McLargehuge
11-07-2003, 06:21 PM
Morozov is playing well, he just needs to shoot more.

Alot more.

Evilo
11-07-2003, 09:38 PM
Or the time wasted on posting threads about Dejan's stupid articles stating biased opinions shared by biased posters.