07-07-2006, 06:39 AM
:biglaugh:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2511761

Let's all keep laughing at the Knicks

Discuss.

fixed

Plato
07-07-2006, 11:47 AM
nate robinson should keep his mouth shut because hes nothing more than a sideshow who thinks hes amazing because he won a slam dunk contest only because hes 5' 6''

Dolemite
07-07-2006, 02:20 PM
nate robinson should keep his mouth shut because hes nothing more than a sideshow who thinks hes amazing because he won a slam dunk contest only because hes 5' 6''

I watched him play college ball and he much much more than a side show. He's got the skills but he's developing the pro attitude that will shorten his career to about three years.

guinness
07-07-2006, 09:09 PM
I hate basketball, but the traveling comedy show known as the Knicks does make for great entertainment.

Yup, Brown is too old-school, makes you wonder why he won a title with the Pistons.

polako
07-20-2006, 03:37 PM

and he shouldn't have even won the dunk contest. he had about 50 tries at that one dunk

HockeyFan79
07-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Lets see how "great" the team will do this coming season. It amazes me that the Knicks fired Brown after only one season. If they did their homework, they would have seen that Brown takes bad teams and develops them into champions after a few seasons, even if the first season is horrible.

Dolemite
07-27-2006, 11:11 PM
Lets see how "great" the team will do this coming season. It amazes me that the Knicks fired Brown after only one season. If they did their homework, they would have seen that Brown takes bad teams and develops them into champions after a few seasons, even if the first season is horrible.

It's clear to me that the inmates are running the asylum at this point and not the owner or GM. Why people think Isiah Thomas is the GM to turn this team around is beyond me.

Ar-too
07-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Noone outside of Larry Dolan's office thinks Isiah Thomas is the right guy for the job.

SpeakerForTheDead
07-29-2006, 12:44 AM
At least this gives other teams a place to dump overpayed, unwanted players.

malfeasance
07-29-2006, 02:30 PM
Dear Isiah,

Please trade Channing Frye for Chris Webber. CWeb has all of the tools you like: eroding skills and enormous salary. Although he claims to be a forward, I swear CWeb can play shooting guard if you just give him the chance.

Sincerely,
Sixer fans, er, I mean, Mr. Dolan