Keenan's gone, what would if take foe the hab to get Stewart
?
dykhuis, sundstrom, Milroy.

PantherBlood6*
11-09-2003, 06:54 PM
Keenan's gone, what would if take foe the hab to get Stewart
?
dykhuis, sundstrom, Milroy.

Take out Sundstrom and Dykhuis and add Hainsey or Komisarek and we'll think it over. Kastsitsyn wouldn't be bad either.

Why do hab fans make such bad proposals?

Coolburn
11-09-2003, 07:10 PM
Keenan didn't draft Stewart...I don't get where the correlation is between his firing and Stewart exactly. Stewart is going to be a part of the Panthers future so only player listed would probably be Katsitsyn for it to work for FL.

MoeHowardDavid
11-09-2003, 07:26 PM
Keenan didn't draft Stewart...I don't get where the correlation is between his firing and Stewart exactly. Stewart is going to be a part of the Panthers future so only player listed would probably be Katsitsyn for it to work for FL.

Katsitsyn is better than Stewart in my opinion, so you'd have to make it something like this:

Stewart + 2005 second round pick + 2004 third round pick

for

Katsitsyn

doc lafleur
11-10-2003, 06:10 AM
Take out Sundstrom and Dykhuis and add Hainsey or Komisarek and we'll think it over. Kastsitsyn wouldn't be bad either.

Well sorry Mr.expert, Milroy was 37 pick in 2001, Sundstrom a good third liner, Dykhuis could help your young defence. If it is not enough for a 25
pick, then that's fine, hope you have a nice day. ;)

doc lafleur
11-10-2003, 06:16 AM

Why do the coaches even waist their time going to the draft? Maybe that's what Dudley decided, coaches are a waist of money.

PantherBlood6*
11-10-2003, 07:46 AM
Well sorry Mr.expert, Milroy was 37 pick in 2001, Sundstrom a good third liner, Dykhuis could help your young defence. If it is not enough for a 25
pick, then that's fine, hope you have a nice day. ;)

We have enough 3rd liners, and we arent about to pay another one 2 mil. You couldn't give away Sundstrom for free with that contract.

Dykhuis isn't better than any of our top 6 and would just take time away from someone like Krajicek or Novak once they are ready.

doc lafleur
11-10-2003, 11:38 AM
We have enough 3rd liners, and we arent about to pay another one 2 mil. You couldn't give away Sundstrom for free with that contract.

Dykhuis isn't better than any of our top 6 and would just take time away from someone like Krajicek or Novak once they are ready.

Fair enough,
thank's, good luck with Dudley.

Crossbar
11-10-2003, 02:33 PM
Stewart isn't going anywhere but in any case why would Dudley want Sundstrom after he got rid of him in TB?

doc lafleur
11-10-2003, 03:36 PM
Stewart isn't going anywhere but in any case why would Dudley want Sundstrom after he got rid of him in TB?
Why would he hire Keenan after so many teams fired him?
Or loose Hurme at the waiver draft?

Crossbar
11-10-2003, 04:05 PM
Why would he hire Keenan after so many teams fired him?
Or loose Hurme at the waiver draft?

He didn't hire Mike Keenan Panther majority owner Alan Cohen did, Keenan was here first before Dudley arrived. As for Hurme he had a bad camp and bad pre-season and has yet to make an appearance for Atlanta who is currently shopping him and getting no offers, while Shields (despite a bad outing in SJ) has played quite well starting and going in relief for Luongo.

Whinks
11-10-2003, 04:20 PM

Ummm, Kastitsyn was just picked like 13 spots(i think) before Stewart in the draft.

Coolburn
11-10-2003, 04:36 PM
Ummm, Kastitsyn was just picked like 13 spots(i think) before Stewart in the draft.Kastitsyn was selected #10 overall and Stewart was selected #25 so its 15 spots difference. But they play completely different styles of play. Stewart is got the physical presence that Kastitsyn doesn't have. Kastitsyn has the game-breaking ability that Stewart doesn't have. I think MTL probably needs both types of players but FL primarily needs the physical type like Stewart. If it was Stewart and a 3rd rounder in 2004 for Kastitsyn, I'd do it from a FL perspective but I'm sure the Habs probably wouldn't.