Hahaha!!

flyercide
11-10-2003, 12:13 AM
I am glad Keenan was fired & out of Florida... so underappreciated! Watch and see how your team does now Heimy! Your team has NO chance of a good feature now. You think your pathethic owner is going to go out and get better coach? Not a chance. Dudley? Hahahahaha. Guess to coach for Dudley you have to be a yes man. Enjoy Bednar, Shvidki & co Heimi. Listening to the Keenan bashing for the last two years by ungrateful Panther fans makes this a very happy day for me.

Takkie
11-10-2003, 01:41 AM
yeah because keenan is such a great coach right?

Clint
11-10-2003, 02:44 AM
Flyercide, why come in here and bash our team, organization and even us, the fans, for something we have absolutely no control over. You come in laying blame and pointing your finger all over the place. Some are happy with the firing, others are not... I'm somewhere in between, it doesn't matter, as far as I know, on these boards, everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as you can back it up with logic, reason, and a calm and collected attitude. That sarcastic "Told-You-So" kind of rant will get us nowhere and contributes absolutely nothing positive in any discussion-wise way.
Thanx for kicking us while we're down!

Thewbacca
11-10-2003, 02:52 AM
Its already been sourced that Dudley has contacted New Jersey to talk with Larry Robinson.

Coolburn
11-10-2003, 03:04 AM
Its already been sourced that Dudley has contacted New Jersey to talk with Larry Robinson.As well as Tampa for talking with assistant coach Craig Ramsay there. I know most of us would prefer Robinson and many around the league would say that Robinson is a better fit than Keenan.

Coolburn
11-10-2003, 03:10 AM
Flyercide, why come in here and bash our team, organization and even us, the fans, for something we have absolutely no control over. You come in laying blame and pointing your finger all over the place. Some are happy with the firing, others are not... I'm somewhere in between, it doesn't matter, as far as I know, on these boards, everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as you can back it up with logic, reason, and a calm and collected attitude. That sarcastic "Told-You-So" kind of rant will get us nowhere and contributes absolutely nothing positive in any discussion-wise way.
Thanx for kicking us while we're down!I was on the fence about Keenan for a while during offseason and the beginning of this one. I thought he could do some things that would benefit this team a lot. But the reality is that he was never a good fit for this team. And another reality is that, most recently, teams that he's coached, they usually succeed after he leaves. That is a testament to Keenan that he makes some players better and others need him to not be around to play better. That is the situation in FL. Whatever flyercide thinks is his opinion and everyone has opinions just like everyone has a-holes...he's just an opinionated a-hole :joker: I think everyone believes that with the right coach in here, the future looks very bright for FL http://www.hfboards.com/images/smilies/yo.gif

evildreams
11-10-2003, 04:45 AM
I am glad Keenan was fired & out of Florida... so underappreciated! Watch and see how your team does now Heimy! Your team has NO chance of a good feature now. You think your pathethic owner is going to go out and get better coach? Not a chance. Dudley? Hahahahaha. Guess to coach for Dudley you have to be a yes man. Enjoy Bednar, Shvidki & co Heimi. Listening to the Keenan bashing for the last two years by ungrateful Panther fans makes this a very happy day for me.

and the flyers have done...

FlaPanthers7
11-10-2003, 04:51 AM
Keenan brought this team some over-achieving wins, but he could not establish any consistency in almost 2 seasons. This team was not progressing or maturing, and the conflict between GM and coach was felt all over the locker room and Panther organization.

It was a move that needed to be done. Keenan may coach another team, and he may coach them to the Cup. But that WAS NOT going to happen here in South Florida. So it was a good move IMO on the part of the Panther organization.

Buffaloed
11-10-2003, 05:36 AM

I'm glad you're happy, but that's no excuse to troll and start yet another Keenan thread.