Huselius

Predatore
11-10-2003, 04:55 AM
I'm curious; do you guys think Husse's play will improve a notch now when Keenan is gone?
If I'm not wrong Keenan was never very fond of Huselius while Dudley liked him quite a bit and did not want to trade him.

Will he see more ice-time, get more responsibilities now?
I sure hope so, think it is time for Husse to show off some of that magic he displayed in the SEL before he moved over the pond.

thanks

Heimy
11-10-2003, 07:19 AM
I think you're on to something. Huselius along with several others probably feels like a weight has been lifted off their backs. It'll be interesting to see whether he/they respond positively.

After hearing Dudley's comments I think it's safe to conclude he's willing to allow the offense to gamble a bit more.

justapantherfan
11-10-2003, 07:35 AM
I think you're on to something. Huselius along with several others probably feels like a weight has been lifted off their backs. It'll be interesting to see whether he/they respond positively.

After hearing Dudley's comments I think it's safe to conclude he's willing to allow the offense to gamble a bit more.

Man that is what I was thinking. I bet a few of our under dogs are going to come and Kristian will be one of them.

sting_fan
11-10-2003, 08:14 AM
I always felt that Huselius' struggles had more to do with Keenan's constant line juggling then Keenan riding Huselius. As soon as Huselius forms some chemistry with one linemate, Keenan immediately changed things up. How do you expect a guy to consistently produce if he doesn't know who his linemate is going to be?