Tickets in Tampa

JMMR
07-20-2006, 11:10 PM
I am thinking about going to get tickets for the D rays Red Sox game friday august 4th!
Anyone have any idea how much I could get good tickets from a scalper.

I know in plenty of MLB cities if you are patient and wait till the end of the first inning you can score close seats for cheap is this one of those feilds?

Bruinaholic
07-20-2006, 11:22 PM
I am thinking about going to get tickets for the D rays Red Sox game friday august 4th!

I know in plenty of MLB cities if you are patient and wait till the end of the first inning you can score close seats for cheap is this one of those feilds?

I was just there 2 weeks ago and i bought good seats on the 3rd base side off the team site for face value....i think they where 38$ a seat,probly 30 rows off the field(Schilling vs Fossum) and the Game before we bought seats 5 rows behind the wall in Right Center for about 20$ a seat at the gate.

I didnt notice any scalpers out there but if u really want field level seats im sure there are some on either ebay or stub hub

Hockeyfan02
07-21-2006, 12:23 AM

I went to the Kazmir shutout game a few weeks ago and the seats down each line were sold out. Red Sox and Yankee games tend to draw big crowds. I usually get tickets at the box office at the game or at the Rays store in the Westshore mall, so I don't know how the scalpers are. Namoli used to have scalpers sent away so I'm not sure if the new regime is doing that. You should be able to just walk up to the box office on game day and get tickets.