Valeri Bure

KillToronto
11-11-2003, 01:17 PM
I notice he has 5 points in his first 4 games. Do you guys expect him to do big things this year? Is he on the first line? PP? I don't follow Florida much, so I don't know a whole lot about his situation there. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

PantherboyHTR
11-11-2003, 02:13 PM
Its a crapshoot now that Keenan is out of the picture on how a lot of players do, including Val.

Coolburn
11-11-2003, 06:00 PM
I notice he has 5 points in his first 4 games. Do you guys expect him to do big things this year? Is he on the first line? PP? I don't follow Florida much, so I don't know a whole lot about his situation there. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.He's on the 2nd line as he's developed some good chemistry with Huselius and Weiss. He was expected to return to his 30+ goal form after some of his preseason work. The groin injury kept him out a few games but he's now showing why he had those expectations in the preseason. Tonite's top star, Bure, scores a goal and adds an assist should end up earning his salary this season if he can continue his play. Its scary sometimes because you think you're seeing another Bure on the ice at times when he makes those amazing moves and gets away from defenders. I'm just hoping he'll stay injury-free the rest of the season and continue to play well. He's given FL an important thing: a 2nd line that can score and be a threat.

justapantherfan
11-12-2003, 02:32 AM
He's on the 2nd line as he's developed some good chemistry with Huselius and Weiss. He was expected to return to his 30+ goal form after some of his preseason work. The groin injury kept him out a few games but he's now showing why he had those expectations in the preseason. Tonite's top star, Bure, scores a goal and adds an assist should end up earning his salary this season if he can continue his play. Its scary sometimes because you think you're seeing another Bure on the ice at times when he makes those amazing moves and gets away from defenders. I'm just hoping he'll stay injury-free the rest of the season and continue to play well. He's given FL an important thing: a 2nd line that can score and be a threat.

Well put. He has been every where the puck has been. I have even seen him do a little checking.

PUCKBOY99
11-12-2003, 05:26 AM
I have to admit...I wrote him off long ago & I know it's only been a few games since he's been back, but he looks very good!!! Now if they can only get Huselius scoring, that line will be AWESOME!!! All 3 can fly & are looking very comfortable with each other. And it looks like starting off in San Antonio has done wonders for Weiss.

Amazing what happens when the dark cloud is lifted (fired) from the bench!!! :handclap: