Rick Dudleys hair

jacksheit
11-12-2003, 08:47 AM
We've all seen it n thought, his hair.. its funny... is it real? :dunno:
So, who knows? Is he bald with a toupee or is his hair just thining and styled funny?
ha, sorry to embaris u dud's but.. ha

FlaPanthers7
11-12-2003, 09:47 AM
We've all seen it n thought, his hair.. its funny... is it real? :dunno:
So, who knows? Is he bald with a toupee or is his hair just thining and styled funny?
ha, sorry to embaris u dud's but.. ha

It does resemble a toupee... :( or maybe a glorified version of the comb-over! :D

SpinTheBlackCircle
11-12-2003, 09:50 AM
You would think that with a 6-figure salary he could afford some better looking turf up there. That looks like a rug you would see on a 70 year old dude at the racetrack.

Club301
11-12-2003, 09:54 AM
I keep thinking the same thing. It's either a bad rug, or a comb over that goes in 17 different directions. Either way, he's doing a good job.

Jeff Shafer
11-12-2003, 10:28 AM
I think it looks like a dead possom (sp) but I could care less what he looks like as long as he keeps us winning

PanthersRule96
11-12-2003, 12:05 PM
who gives a dam as long as they win

Johnny
11-12-2003, 02:32 PM
I keep thinking the same thing. It's either a bad rug, or a comb over that goes in 17 different directions. Either way, he's doing a good job.

I think you are right with it being a rug.

I heard a story related to this topic a while ago. Apparently when Dudley used to coach the Sabres he was known to run his mouth a bit to the opposing teams players. So one game he started getting on John Kordic's case as they were getting ready to drop the puck for a faceoff. So finally, Kordic seemed to have had enough with Dudley's trash talk, turned around and yelled to Dudley, "hey Dudley, next time your cat dies, bury it, dont wear it." Apparently Dudley didn't find it to funny.

Clash*
11-12-2003, 05:09 PM
I think you are right with it being a rug.

I heard a story related to this topic a while ago. Apparently when Dudley used to coach the Sabres he was known to run his mouth a bit to the opposing teams players. So one game he started getting on John Kordic's case as they were getting ready to drop the puck for a faceoff. So finally, Kordic seemed to have had enough with Dudley's trash talk, turned around and yelled to Dudley, "hey Dudley, next time your cat dies, bury it, dont wear it." Apparently Dudley didn't find it to funny.
LOL

And if you think his hair now is bad, you should see pictures of him with an afro.

CatscratchFever
11-12-2003, 05:12 PM
:lol:

Rattrick
11-13-2003, 06:24 AM
How about this one:
http://www.icepalace.com/images/online/Rick_Dudley.jpg

or even worse:
http://sjsharkie.dagnabit.org/hoser/draft/dudley.JPG
That is one weird picture.

jacksheit
11-13-2003, 06:26 AM
How about this one:
or even worse:
http://sjsharkie.dagnabit.org/hoser/draft/dudley.JPG
That is one weird picture.

THIS ONE IS AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
"he.. look at me, i'm rick, and i'm a tough guy... sucka"

PantherboyHTR
11-13-2003, 08:08 AM
Definitly the 'Fro. :handclap:

CatscratchFever
11-13-2003, 12:11 PM
This is a call to Dudz........Bring back that 'fro bro it's outstanding!!!

stardog
11-16-2003, 04:24 AM
Dude I was watchin the game last night and every time they showed Dudley I found myself STARING at his "hair". Gotta find out what that thing is.

missBeezer
11-16-2003, 06:36 AM
Dude I was watchin the game last night and every time they showed Dudley I found myself STARING at his "hair". Gotta find out what that thing is.

I happen to think he looked real fine with that Fro. I think what it is now, is hair plugs that seem to have a mind of their own and that they never took all the way. Hey what ever, I just look at him as the coach of the Panthers when he on that bench, off one of the nicest guys in the Org.Though I think he might just like great with no hair like all the guys seem to be doing that are loosing hair. It might take awhile to get used to but I think he just might look better. Though he should always keep the goatee and the mustache. Hey it just goes to show what I have always said MEN ARE JUST AS VAIN IF NOT MORE SO THAN WOMEN :joker: