Players gone from Toronto Blue Jays organization before 2007 season?

wildone26*
08-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Which of these players do you believe will be gone from the Blue Jays organization before 2007? It is multiple vote.

wildone26*
08-08-2006, 04:22 PM
I would add it would be hard to not vote for atleast one of McGowan, Speier, or Schowenewis to be gone. If McGowan does not make the team out of training camp next year he is gone on waivers, and if Speier and Schoewenis are both re-signed he has no chance to make the team out of training camp, thus all 3 being still with the team is practicaly impossable, no matter what point of view you come from.

Douggy
08-09-2006, 08:02 AM
I'd hate to see Catalanatto go. He's been very consistant for the past few seasons. We'll definately miss him.

willie
08-09-2006, 08:40 AM
Is there a deadline for waiver trades? :dunno:

If not, I could see a fair number of Jays - paritcularly Molina, Cat, Lilly, Speier - put on waivers to bring back a few prospects. Most of these guys could be terribly useful on a fair number of contending teams.

willie
08-09-2006, 08:43 AM
I'd hate to see Catalanatto go. He's been very consistant for the past few seasons. We'll definately miss him.

Yep but - at the same time - it'd be nice to see him find a full time position somewhere. He has played damn well in Toronto and deserves to be an everyday player somewhere IMO. Plus, with the "arrival" of Reed Johnson, he has become somewhat expendable. :) Since the Jays have bigger holes to fill, spending the money on Cat's raise might not be wisest use of the payroll.

wildone26*
08-09-2006, 10:18 AM
Yep but - at the same time - it'd be nice to see him find a full time position somewhere. He has played damn well in Toronto and deserves to be an everyday player somewhere IMO. Plus, with the "arrival" of Reed Johnson, he has become somewhat expendable. :) Since the Jays have bigger holes to fill, spending the money on Cat's raise might not be wisest use of the payroll.

Catalanatto is currently the full time DH.