Lubberjack Walt

Dancing Chicken
11-14-2003, 05:25 PM
Man, I hope some day he will stop trying to take poeples head off befor somebody really gets Hurt

Idiot

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=60533&hubName=nhl

CoyoteBaloney
11-15-2003, 07:51 AM
"I hit (Davison) in the shoulder," he told the Post-Dispatch. "We were battling and I think he put a good job in of acting. I know what I did. I'm not worried about how it looks. No matter what, it was not a blow to the head."

What a lying jackass. He did the same thing to Simpson 2 years ago. Even if Tkajerk hurts someone he will brush it off as being part of the game.

What an idiot.

Dancing Chicken
11-15-2003, 11:15 AM
Good defence, I cross checked the guy in the shoulder..

I really do not miss him at all..

Nagy > Walt..

Hordichuk_24
11-15-2003, 11:17 AM
******** it was the shoulder. The list just continues to go on. Davison, Simpson, Walz, Odelein these all within a year or two span...

And he gets only 3 games?? Give me a break... :rant:

Dancing Chicken
11-15-2003, 11:33 AM
Tell me about it, the REALLY should make an example of him.. Hes one of the worst for useing his stick..

Boomhower
11-15-2003, 11:41 AM
Good defence, I cross checked the guy in the shoulder..

I really do not miss him at all..

Nagy > Walt..

With the emergence of Nagy at only $1M(Tkachuk makes $10M) and the still promising Taffe, Phoenix gets the clear win in this trade. Imagine if the 'Yotes didn't make that dreadful Handzus deal.......it would have been an absolute fleecing.

hbk
11-15-2003, 01:11 PM
With the emergence of Nagy at only $1M(Tkachuk makes $10M) and the still promising Taffe, Phoenix gets the clear win in this trade. Imagine if the 'Yotes didn't make that dreadful Handzus deal.......it would have been an absolute fleecing.

there were a handful of us who were saying so immediately after the deal yet some blues fans (an assumption) mainly told us we were essentially idiots for beleiving that. In fact many will still make that claim. Truthfully, if St. Louis wins the cup I may sing a slightly different tune. However, they haven't even been close in my estimation so I still say we fleeced him. We gave some points back though in some other subsequent deals though (Handzus for Boucher) that cuts into our return. Overall a very good job by Fletcher.