BACK UP shooting guard Fred Hoiberg named T'Wolves assistant GM

Russian_fanatic
09-14-2006, 07:37 PM
:biglaugh:

What is the world coming to?

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=127844

Teemu
09-14-2006, 08:27 PM
The Mayor has been on so many teams that he probably knows all the strengths and weaknesses of every NBA player :D

Falloooooon
09-14-2006, 09:19 PM
Someone please explain to me how a player's athletic ability relates to their skills as a member of the front office? :dunno:

OMG, a former bench player was made assistant GM, LOLLLLLL!!!iii11 These guys are the Islanders of the NBA!!!! :biglaugh:

:shakehead

Russian_fanatic
09-14-2006, 09:29 PM
Someone please explain to me how a player's athletic ability relates to their skills as a member of the front office? :dunno:

OMG, a former bench player was made assistant GM, LOLLLLLL!!!iii11 These guys are the Islanders of the NBA!!!! :biglaugh:

:shakehead

Uhhh dude take a joke? It's all in fun maybe? Don't need to take EVERYTHING on the internet so seriously.

Falloooooon
09-15-2006, 01:15 AM
It was such a random and pointless joke to make, I had no reason to think it was one.

Try something funny next time. :teach: :teach: :teach:

Snap Wilson
09-15-2006, 08:27 AM
Hoiberg is awesome, and if not for the heart ailment, could still be a heck of a bench player. He's also, reportedly, one of the smartest players in the league. A step up to the front office was a natural.

Russian_fanatic
09-15-2006, 09:57 AM
It was such a random and pointless joke to make, I had no reason to think it was one.

Try something funny next time. :teach: :teach: :teach:

I'll try something funny when you stop complaining:teach:

caniacgirl12
09-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Knock it off with the personal attacks.

The Bob Cole
09-21-2006, 12:10 AM
He is one of the smartest players in the game and his quick wits about basketball and his knowledge of the game should make him a great coach.

Dolemite
09-21-2006, 12:02 PM

Seattle Fans are still trying to figure that one out with Wally Walker at the helm of a sinking ship. He hasn't a clue how to build a winner.