Burke, Bierk or Boucher ??

HellsBells
11-21-2003, 01:58 PM
Who's in goal tonight ?? I would really appreciate any info as I need to know for my fantasy pool. I have Cechmanek, Giguere & Burke and if Burke is not starting that makes my decision much easier. Thank you.

XX
11-21-2003, 01:59 PM
Burke
Bierk is injured

HellsBells
11-21-2003, 02:13 PM
Burke
Bierk is injured

So no Boucher for sure, man he sucks. The Coyotes are in a lose-lose situation with him because they have to showcase him to get a trade done but he is brutal so every game his value goes down. I thought he played okay vs. Dallas but then again, Burke has looked shaky at times as well. I know I am starting Giggy tonight vs. Nashville. Would you guys start Burke vs. San Jose or Cechmanek vs. Dallas ??

Devils Advocate
11-21-2003, 02:42 PM
So no Boucher for sure, man he sucks. The Coyotes are in a lose-lose situation with him because they have to showcase him to get a trade done but he is brutal so every game his value goes down. I thought he played okay vs. Dallas but then again, Burke has looked shaky at times as well. I know I am starting Giggy tonight vs. Nashville. Would you guys start Burke vs. San Jose or Cechmanek vs. Dallas ??

You obviously missed Boucher's last start.

HellsBells
11-21-2003, 02:51 PM
You obviously missed Boucher's last start.

No, I said in my post vs. Dallas. Wasn't that his last game ?? He played well but nothing special.

hbk
11-22-2003, 06:37 AM
Boucher's last two games have been good. the one goal against last night is more of a brain fart by Ference and some bad luck. nothing more.

interesting how when Burke plays well the media ignores it but when he has a mediocre game they are all over him. you can really tell which sportscasters have actually watched this team play this season.