Kolnik, Weiss, Van Ryn.

Jeff Shafer
11-23-2003, 05:17 AM
All three of them look great last night aganist the capitals. What suprised me the most was Kolnik finishing his checks. He's known for being a finisher and playmaker but he was really physical last night and I really liked what I saw from him. Weiss had another great game and is showing his progress real well, he's been one of our best fowards this season and I think he will be our #1 or #2 center in the future. Mike Van Ryn has played the best out of all our defensemen this season I feel, he's putting up points on the powerplay which we need despratly. Also he's very good on the defensive side I think him and Bouwmeester will be a great line combo in years to come.

just my thoughts and ED I really think you were right about Kolnik now and I'm sorry for doubting you.

Thewbacca
11-23-2003, 10:01 AM
I think Bouw will be better on defence than he can do with his offence which is great. He doesn't seem to have the wrister as good as Van Ryn has been able to create of it but last night J-bo really was a menace infront of the net. Anyone know whats the deal with Mezei? He took a puck to the face and it looked serious. I just hope his eye didn't get injured because from wear the puck hit it looked like his left eye was wear the puck hit.

patastrophe
11-24-2003, 12:25 AM
I think Bouw will be better on defence than he can do with his offence which is great. He doesn't seem to have the wrister as good as Van Ryn has been able to create of it but last night J-bo really was a menace infront of the net. Anyone know whats the deal with Mezei? He took a puck to the face and it looked serious. I just hope his eye didn't get injured because from wear the puck hit it looked like his left eye was wear the puck hit.

according to the sentinel, its a fractured orbital bone with bleeding behind the eye, 4-6 weeks minimum