When I can start post my We need a new coach threads.. :dunno:

_Del_
11-26-2003, 12:28 AM
When I can start post my We need a new coach threads.. :dunno:

Yesterday friend -- lol :)

CoyoteBaloney
11-26-2003, 03:45 AM
If you do, I want to know:

1) Exactly why Francis is not a good enough coach for this team since he has already one Jack Adams Trophy and is already this franchise's winningest coach for wins, points and percentage of all time.

*Make sure your issues have to deal with the coach and not the players since Frqancis is not in charge in filling the roster*

2) Who is available and better that can replace him?

Dancing Chicken
11-26-2003, 08:02 PM
If you do, I want to know:

1) Exactly why Francis is not a good enough coach for this team since he has already one Jack Adams Trophy and is already this franchise's winningest coach for wins, points and percentage of all time.

Um, as my ex once said.. What have you done for me latly, would you keep an employee who was good :dunno: in the past but this year dose nothing and says you cant fire me, I was employee of the month last year.. He still has no vision can not adapt, and CAN not motivate this team.. Also his motto is we should keep out of the Pbox but dose nothing about it.. Oh and then theres the offence which hes brought to a new level, any team can defend against the Yotes.. Are you Booby brother or something?? ;)

2) Who is available and better that can replace him?

Got me here, but we need a change..