The woman who sits behind the B's home bench

Doctor Hook
11-19-2006, 11:21 PM
Very beautiful Asian woman, I know you all have seen her. She rules. Never met her, but she is at every game (and has been for at least 5 or so seasons), stays from start to finish, gets very fired up, and obviously loves hockey. I'd marry her.

She's the Dennis Drinkwater of B's games. For those of you who don't know, Dennis is the guy who sits behind home plate at Fenway for every Sox game.

JimmyV
11-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Very beautiful Asian woman, I know you all have seen her. She rules. Never met her, but she is at every game (and has been for at least 5 or so seasons), stays from start to finish, gets very fired up, and obviously loves hockey. I'd marry her.

She's the Dennis Drinkwater of B's games. For those of you who don't know, Dennis is the guy who sits behind home plate at Fenway for every Sox game.

I have noticed...very beautiful. I'm happily married, but I can see where you are coming from.

RudeRogo
11-19-2006, 11:31 PM
ive seen her a bunch as well.

theres also an elderly lady sitting in the one of the corners with a gold sweater with all sorts of pins on that i see a bunch.

i always see two girls with jerseys and tons of pins on them as well.

ive pretty much decided im going to meet my wife at either a hockey game or a reggae/ska/ or punk show

KesselBuiltMyHotrod
11-19-2006, 11:33 PM
pics?

dabid
11-19-2006, 11:55 PM
I had to sit behind season ticket holding, front row, snobs at the game the other day. I'm not the person to judge someone, but, they were making my time not that enjoyable. They kept saying stuff like..

"I CANT WAIT FOR SOX TIX TO COME OUT, THEN WE CAN WATCH A REAL TEAM"

"WE HAVE TO PAY SO MUCH MONEY AND YOU CANT EVEN SEE THE JUMBOTRON FROM WHERE WE'RE SITTING!"

Then I go to stand up, and I shout "Pick it up the play, boys!" and the woman turns around and goes "Do you mind?"

ugh

dafoomie
11-19-2006, 11:59 PM

She's been behind the bench since at least the Pat Burns days... She's almost always there.

Abyss
11-20-2006, 02:30 AM
I had to sit behind season ticket holding, front row, snobs at the game the other day. I'm not the person to judge someone, but, they were making my time not that enjoyable. They kept saying stuff like..

"I CANT WAIT FOR SOX TIX TO COME OUT, THEN WE CAN WATCH A REAL TEAM"

"WE HAVE TO PAY SO MUCH MONEY AND YOU CANT EVEN SEE THE JUMBOTRON FROM WHERE WE'RE SITTING!"

Then I go to stand up, and I shout "Pick it up the play, boys!" and the woman turns around and goes "Do you mind?"

ugh

I still remember a game a few years back we were screaming for the team to pick up the play, and a guy on a cell phone in the row in front of us told (not ask) us to quiet down. After we (basically) laughed in his face, he went over to one of the security guys and we could see him start laughing.

The guy didn't come back to his seat, i was happy. :D

bigbadbruin77
11-20-2006, 03:18 AM
very pretty, like someone already said, she has been sitting there for years....

bleuer
11-20-2006, 05:12 AM
pics?

I second that :)

Don Cherry*
11-20-2006, 06:13 AM
Yeah, she's certainly cute. In fact, I think they should show her a little more than they do. Maybe NESN could do a "faces in the crowd" thing and do a feature on her? :)

She seems to get upset when things go wrong and it looks like she might be yelling at the players. Nothing wrong with that.

I also remember a couple girls who sat behind the bench in the O'Reilly years. Not long ago you could see them in one of the "Classic Bruins" things. They have what we now call "big hair". :D

janniem
11-20-2006, 06:41 AM
It's pretty obvious that she's the ticket holder, too. Because the guy that sits next to her has changed a couple times over the years...

GloryDaze4877
11-20-2006, 07:55 AM
It's pretty obvious that she's the ticket holder, too. Because the guy that sits next to her has changed a couple times over the years...

Not sure about that? You are probably right, but the current BF/husband has been sitting with her for 3-4 years, at least.

She definitely has more passion for the game than most of the ticket holders down there. She's probably pretty quiet these days now that Gill is gone. He was her primary target,

She's cute, but not my type....now if I could take my wife and give her that woman's love of hockey...match made in heaven, lol.

Bruins Chica
11-20-2006, 08:25 AM
ive seen her a bunch as well.

theres also an elderly lady sitting in the one of the corners with a gold sweater with all sorts of pins on that i see a bunch.
i always see two girls with jerseys and tons of pins on them as well.

ive pretty much decided im going to meet my wife at either a hockey game or a reggae/ska/ or punk show

I'm pretty sure she got priced out of the front row. I haven't seen her at all this season and she never missed a game. Very sad. She was the first person I thought of when the price hike went into effect.

ranold26
11-20-2006, 08:26 AM
I'd hit it!;)

Bruins Chica
11-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Yeah, she's certainly cute. In fact, I think they should show her a little more than they do. Maybe NESN could do a "faces in the crowd" thing and do a feature on her? :)

She seems to get upset when things go wrong and it looks like she might be yelling at the players. Nothing wrong with that.

I also remember a couple girls who sat behind the bench in the O'Reilly years. Not long ago you could see them in one of the "Classic Bruins" things. They have what we now call "big hair". :D

I think I know who you are talking about. They were actually mother and daughter (even though they looked like sisters). They spoke broken English, that I remember. I sat near them then....I was pretty young, but my friend and I had seasons right beside the bench. They had HUGE hair. LOL I think we all did back then, but theirs was Ultra huge.

EmptyNetter
11-20-2006, 09:26 AM
I'm pretty sure she got priced out of the front row. I haven't seen her at all this season and she never missed a game. Very sad. She was the first person I thought of when the price hike went into effect.

Sad and ironic. She's the Bruins "Superfan" -- pretty sure each NHL team chose one. Apparently front row tickets weren't part of the prize package.

24giovanni
11-20-2006, 09:29 AM
I'd hit it!;)

She is a total babe...I walked behind her before and speaking of behinds ...my god..hers is perfection.

toomanymen
11-20-2006, 09:32 AM

You agree she's cute, but does she bring the grit that the Bs need?;)

Backin72
11-20-2006, 09:32 AM
Babe thread..........in before the lockdown. :D

TeamPablo2
11-20-2006, 09:40 AM

Yup. She's the ticket holder. Her name's Amy, by the way, for all you stalkers...ahem...I mean fans out there. :sarcasm:

The wife and I were at a game a couple of seasons ago. We had noticed her behind the bench quite a bit when we watched games on TV. The wife had a few pops in her that night, saw Amy walking around the concession area between periods, and struck up a short conversation with her. Seemed like she was nice, even if she had no idea who this person was who was talking to her. :)

hckyguy14
11-20-2006, 09:47 AM
Wonderful.

Now I'm going to be looking for her tonight :biglaugh:

ksp1957
11-20-2006, 09:54 AM
Wonderful.

Now I'm going to be looking for her tonight :biglaugh:
That's for sure. I'm going on Friday with two of my kids. I can see it now. 'Dad, why are you looking through the binoculars and not focused anywhere on the ice ?' :biglaugh: :biglaugh: The wife isn't going, and I'm not sure that's a good thing :D :D

neelynugs
11-20-2006, 09:54 AM

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :clap:

kytem2
11-20-2006, 09:55 AM
You don't really have to look very hard; almost every time they show DaveLewis on the bench she is right behind him. I am surprised anyone here has not seen her.

ranold26
11-20-2006, 10:02 AM
You don't really have to look very hard; almost every time they show DaveLewis on the bench she is right behind him. I am surprised anyone here has not seen her.

I have... I'd love to be in the middle of a Amy/Hazel Mae sandwich.:biglaugh:

Lady Rhian
11-20-2006, 10:18 AM
I have... I'd love to be in the middle of a Amy/Hazel Mae sandwich.:biglaugh:

Behave yourself, young man, or several ladies here will give you a knuckle sandwich. :lol:

Gee Wally
11-20-2006, 10:36 AM

in the Lounge this is what we refer to as :

Geehad!!!

no babe threads !