Francis is done!!!

LT
11-26-2003, 06:58 PM
I'm sorry to those of you who love Bobby Francis. I am not a Francis hater or a Francis fan. He has done a good solid job but he has lost the interest of most of the players, it's not that they dislike him, in fact you'll hear people like Doan say it's the players fault and he's right. None of that matters. Coach of the year, doesn't matter. They've tuned him out and he won't get them back.

I don't want to start the same debate about who should be the next coach, we all know the candidates but what do you think about trading Bobby Francis for Jacques Martin? Why not, are coaches not a commodity just like players?

rbrooks
11-26-2003, 07:06 PM
Reading the title I thought he was fired.

Sammy*
11-26-2003, 07:18 PM
I am sure your friends in Chicago would be happy to trade Sutter for him.

Dancing Chicken
11-26-2003, 07:54 PM
I would do that trade in a second..

hbk
11-27-2003, 03:40 PM
I would do that trade in a second..

i managed to catch the last period against the Blues awhile back and while we won the game with a dramatic goal by Savage I have to admit that the Blues should have won that game. They played a much tighter team system (trap) that kept the puck in our zone the whole period. we took advantage of an opportunity but our team defense was way to inconsistent. Teams are picking apart our team and either Francis isn't teaching a workable system or our guys are not following his plan of action. Either way we will continue to be embarassed until this team plays some consistent defense.

CNote
11-27-2003, 07:03 PM

me too! i hate that.