Eating Crow

hbk
11-29-2003, 07:47 AM
This usually happens a couple of times a season where I have to admit how stupid I was in the past.

This time I have to eat crow about my comments regarding Shane Doan. Not only has he become the player that I never thought he could become (a legitimate first line power forward), he has established himself as a true leader of this team. He has been absolutely outstanding and I would even say he has been our best player thus far this season (Nagy fans may disagree with me on this though).

CoyoteBaloney
11-29-2003, 08:04 AM
I hear ya, hbk ... I too think Doan ahs been this team's best player so far. Doan has made other players around him ... on his line ... better -- see Nagy. He leads by example like Numminen and is vocal in the locker room like Tkachuk -- the best qualities of both previous captains. For the first time since the move south, this franchise has a true hockey captain.

winnipegjets4life
11-29-2003, 11:45 AM
I've been waiting for doan to break out forever. He's been my favourite coyote/jet since he started to play and im super glad he's coming into his own this season. I hope for him and Nagy to represent the yotes in the all star game.