Iverson Demands Trade

Dr.Funk
12-08-2006, 12:50 PM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12082006/sports/bad_answer_sports_peter_vecsey.htm?page=1

Ar-too
12-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Because Peter Vescey says so? We'll see.

Dr.Funk
12-08-2006, 02:17 PM
Apparently the Nuggets are showing interest.

Dre + Nene?

19nazzy
12-08-2006, 02:32 PM
I don't blame him if it's true. KG should do the same thing.

13Hockey
12-08-2006, 02:43 PM
would Philly do this deal

Boston- Allen Iverson
Philadelphia- Wally Sczerbiack(sp), Gerald Green, Al Jefferson

NyQuil
12-08-2006, 03:32 PM
The guy won't be happy unless he's the only influence on any team he's on.

19nazzy
12-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Or he's actually on a good team.

Jaysfanatic*
12-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Or he's actually on a good team.

lolzers, you should be on pardon my zinger.

19nazzy
12-08-2006, 04:22 PM
lolzers, you should be on pardon my zinger.
I was going to say something nice about you until I read this:
Favorite Teams:
New Jersey Devils, Edmonton Oilers, Toronto Maple Leafs
*shudder*

But you do have a hilarious avatar.

The Guy on the Couch*
12-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Can't say I blame the guy.

Bruinaholic
12-08-2006, 06:24 PM

Boston- Allen Iverson

Id do it(from a Celtics prospective), but would try to get them to take Telfair instead of green
maybe even throw in a pick to keep Green

Feenom
12-08-2006, 07:05 PM
I think it's time he and Philly part ways. Both will be better off.:dunno:

John Flyers Fan
12-08-2006, 08:46 PM
The guy won't be happy unless he's the only influence on any team he's on.

I'm not a big Iverson fan, but I'd do the exact same thing if I was in his position. He's got 2 or 3 good years left, and this team is a disaster.

Billy King is the worst GM in all of sports.

golfmade
12-08-2006, 09:27 PM

Wurtz would beg to differ.

GKJ
12-08-2006, 09:42 PM
I'm not a big Iverson fan, but I'd do the exact same thing if I was in his position. He's got 2 or 3 good years left, and this team is a disaster.

When Billy King is fired, I might start caring again. Watching Mount Snider erupt again tonight, maybe it will happen.

It sucks because they won't get jack for him and they're still going to be stuck with Chris Webber.

Jori
12-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Apparently the Nuggets are showing interest.

Dre + Nene?

I can definately see the Nuggets involved, but Nene's knee has been acting up.

John Flyers Fan
12-08-2006, 10:01 PM
It sucks because they won't get jack for him and they're still going to be stuck with Chris Webber.

If they suck enough to get Greg Oden it will be worth it.

took420s
12-09-2006, 12:16 AM
L.A. Lakers Trade Breakdown
Outgoing

Lamar Odom
6-10 SF from Rhode Island
14.8 ppg, 9.2 rpg, 5.5 apg in 40.3 minutes

Chris Mihm
7-0 C from Texas
10.2 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 1.0 apg in 26.2 minutes

Brian Cook
6-9 PF from Illinois
7.9 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 0.9 apg in 18.9 minutes

Philadelphia Trade Breakdown
Outgoing

Allen Iverson
6-0 PG from Georgetown
33.0 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 7.4 apg in 43.0 minutes
Incoming

Successful Scenario
Due to L.A. Lakers and Philadelphia being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. L.A. Lakers and Philadelphia had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Why?

Philly can save face by bringing in someone with allstar quality numbers in Odom, addressing some shooting with Cook, and opening up cap space with Mihm (or resign him for cheap and have a very good back-up to Dalembert).

...And the Lakers get their point guard :yo: No question AI gets on board with Phil Jax and Kobe from the get go. Kobe is already passing more this year and would have no trouble adding to his assist total by dishing it to AI :D

Tuggy
12-09-2006, 07:14 AM
Apparently Boston or Dallas are the most likely places he will end up.

Chaos
12-09-2006, 07:51 AM

Definately wouldn't mind him in Dallas. I'd deal Terry and Stackhouse, and probably a pick for him. It would be even better if the Mavs could throw in Dampier and get Dalembert in the deal, but thats probably more of a pipe dream thananything else.

13Hockey
12-09-2006, 11:27 AM

Where'd you hear this becuase I would be thrilled if the Celtics got him.

Hugg
12-09-2006, 12:10 PM
The Sixers made it pretty clear they didn't want Wally back when Iverson to Boston was being discussed in the off-season. That's why they involved Utah before it all fell apart. I doubt Philly wants him now.

Of course trying to figure out anything King does with rationale and logic is a bad idea.

Gibsons Finest
12-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Definately wouldn't mind him in Dallas. I'd deal Terry and Stackhouse, and probably a pick for him. It would be even better if the Mavs could throw in Dampier and get Dalembert in the deal, but thats probably more of a pipe dream thananything else.

Sounds like the Sixers are pretty set on getting Harris in any deal, and, Cuban doesn't want to do it. I doubt they'd take Jet, as he just signed a big extension, and they likely want expiring deals. Stack makes a ton of sense to go, and maybe a guy like Croshere as well, as his deal is also expiring, and it wouldn't be that hard to replace him(he's better than KVH, but not enough to prevent AI from coming to Dallas).

But, I doubt it'll happen unless Harris is going the other way, and it seems that Cuban will not trade him.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod
12-09-2006, 01:08 PM

Boston- Allen Iverson
I wouldn't do that trade, as a C's fan. No way I'm giving up both GG and Al for a guy who's demanded a trade. Throw in West or Telfair instead.

I'd rather they just tank the season, instead.

Chaos
12-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Sounds like the Sixers are pretty set on getting Harris in any deal, and, Cuban doesn't want to do it. I doubt they'd take Jet, as he just signed a big extension, and they likely want expiring deals. Stack makes a ton of sense to go, and maybe a guy like Croshere as well, as his deal is also expiring, and it wouldn't be that hard to replace him(he's better than KVH, but not enough to prevent AI from coming to Dallas).

But, I doubt it'll happen unless Harris is going the other way, and it seems that Cuban will not trade him.

I wouldn't mind a Stack/Croshere/Harris for AI deal. Harris is a nice player, but certainly shouldn't be viewed as a deal-breaker from the Mavs perspective.

blackhawksmaniac
12-09-2006, 02:41 PM
i hear Atlant has a chance at him

danno2530
12-09-2006, 02:59 PM

Isiah.

Biggsy
12-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Ship him off to Toronto :sarcasm:

Bruinaholic
12-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Knicks are gonna pick him up to join Marbury and Francis

John Flyers Fan
12-09-2006, 08:29 PM
Isiah.

Isiah sucks, but at least he can draft, King sucks at that too.

Twisted Tales
12-09-2006, 09:38 PM
What about the celtics?

Dr.Funk
12-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Dallas and Denver reportedly have no more interest and Minny has now appeared as a front runner.

Gibsons Finest
12-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Dallas and Denver reportedly have no more interest and Minny has now appeared as a front runner.

Makes sense. Denver is fine without AI, and I highly doubt Philly wanted Nene in the deal, but that would've had to happen. Dallas is also fine without AI, and, while they made a ton of sense, as they could always use an offensive boost, and have the expiring contracts needed to make it happen, they've said they want Dirk to be the focus of the team(that's why they haven't pursued PP), and, they don't want to give up Harris, which is likely key in this deal. I also wouldn't consider Boston very likely, as I doubt Philly wants Wally World or Theo, unless Boston completely overpaid with young talent, which would be stupid of them, but, that would probably need to happen to make the trade balance.

Minny does also seem to make the most sense. If they want to keep KG, they need to make the team better. AI does this, and if they don't get him, KG might just go and demand a trade as well. They also have Randy Foye, who I'd assume Philly would like to have.

Bruinaholic
12-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Ive thought about it and although it would be cool to see AI in Celtic green id rather have them suck and have a shot at Greg Oden because frankly AI may help them get in the playoffs but hes not gonna make them be anymore then a 6 seed
Id love to see Oden join the celts young nucleus
19yo G.Green
20yo A.Jefferson
21yo K.Perkins
19yo R.Rondo
23yo D.West
22yo S.Telfair
24yo R.Gomes
24yo T.Allen

acr*
12-10-2006, 08:38 PM
If I'm the C's, I offer the Sixers' choice of any three players not named Pierce, Green, or Jefferson.

HughJass*
12-10-2006, 09:54 PM
Lol, no one seems to think the Bobcats have a chance? We do have a player and some picks to expend. Sounds like Jordan is ready to give up multiple first rounders to me.

Dr.Funk
12-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Lol, no one seems to think the Bobcats have a chance? We do have a player and some picks to expend. Sounds like Jordan is ready to give up multiple first rounders to me.

I've heard the Bobcats mentioned as favourites along with the T-Wolves.

Gibsons Finest
12-10-2006, 11:13 PM

I don't doubt that the Bobcats will be in the top contenders for him, but I'm just not sure if the T'Wolves will let this chance go by. They need AI or else KG might follow his footsteps. They need to and I'm sure will do anything necessary to get Allen Iverson on their squad. I'm not sure if Jordan is that desperate for AI in Charlotte.

John Flyers Fan
12-10-2006, 11:35 PM
I don't doubt that the Bobcats will be in the top contenders for him, but I'm just not sure if the T'Wolves will let this chance go by. They need AI or else KG might follow his footsteps. They need to and I'm sure will do anything necessary to get Allen Iverson on their squad. I'm not sure if Jordan is that desperate for AI in Charlotte.

Problem is that the TWolves have very little that the 76ers want.

Other than Randy Foye, they have almost nothing else to offer, and they don't have a #1 pick in this years draft they can add to a deal, it's already been traded.

The best the Twolves can do is Randy Foye and add a bunch of junk to make the salaries match. That's not getting it done.

Bruinaholic
12-11-2006, 01:42 AM
If I'm the C's, I offer the Sixers' choice of any three players not named Pierce, Green, or Jefferson.

Ratliff or Szcerbiak would have to go for salary reasons
They can pick one of Gomes/Jefferson
They can take one of Rondo/Telfair
And maybe theyll be nice and take Scalabrine

Celts get Iverson and id love to get Korver to be the 6th man so the trade would have to be expanded

Sczerbiak-Scalabrine-Jefferson-Telfair/Rondo-2008 1st rd pick

Pete Rock
12-11-2006, 01:48 AM
He should demand a good personality before demanding a trade.

Bourque7799
12-11-2006, 12:27 PM

Haha I was thinking that too, maybe him and Terrell Owens should start there own sports teams and kick each other's ***

As a Celtics fan, I'm skeptical about trading for him because Danny Ainge will over pay for him and he'll end up screwing us over in the end, I know Gerald Green is probably the center of talks and that sucks because I think hes gonna be good. Oh well, time will tell and I hope he ends up in the West.

Namso
12-11-2006, 10:02 PM
i hope minny gets ai. garnett deserves it.

Brad*
12-11-2006, 11:30 PM

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but the guy should get a medal for not ditching this sorry franchise sooner than he has.

Static
12-12-2006, 12:39 AM
He'll go to the Kings for Bibby, 1st, Williamson. Book it.

Bileur
12-12-2006, 01:02 AM
i hope minny gets ai. garnett deserves it.

I agree

GKJ
12-12-2006, 07:14 AM
Problem is that the TWolves have very little that the 76ers want.

Other than Randy Foye, they have almost nothing else to offer, and they don't have a #1 pick in this years draft they can add to a deal, it's already been traded.

The best the Twolves can do is Randy Foye and add a bunch of junk to make the salaries match. That's not getting it done.

Unless Billy King gets a 3rd team involved, which he should do because all the contracts he's handed out it's impossible to make a trade with 1 team unless it's for Chris Webber in which the Kings were bestowed an act of God.

Fish on The Sand
12-12-2006, 07:30 AM
according to a wikipedia article that has clearly been vandalized, Iverson is a Golden State Warrior.

On December 12th it was official that he was traded to the Golden State Warriors. The Sixers got Adonal "Get My *** Dunked On" Foyle and Mike "White Boy" Dunleavy.

Snap Wilson
12-12-2006, 10:31 AM

Boston- Allen Iverson

Boston wouldn't. Ainge has come out and said that the only untradeable player is Green.

Wurtz would beg to differ.

Wirtz isn't a GM.

Dr.Funk
12-12-2006, 11:01 AM
The word is that the Celtics have made a bid to the Philadelphia 76ers for Allen Iverson, offering Theo Ratliff, Al Jefferson, Delonte West and Sebastian Telfair.

there is speculation of discussions with the Los Angeles Clippers that could net some combination of Corey Maggette, Sam Cassell, Zeljko Rebraca and a first-round draft choice

and whispers of talks with the Denver Nuggets surrounding something that could include J.R. Smith, Eduardo Najera and Nene

A source said Sacramento was discussing a package including guard Mike Bibby and forward Kenny Thomas for Iverson

An erroneous report in the Philadelphia Inquirer on Monday said the Bulls had offered P.J. Brown, Michael Sweetney, Ben Gordon and a first-round draft pick for Iverson.

According to a league source, the Warriors are the front-runner for Allen Iverson, offering a package that would include guard Baron Davis and a couple of young players.

TaiMaiShu
12-12-2006, 12:49 PM
AI will not be going to a contender. Teams that are good have their #1 options and we all know AI can get pretty selfish. AI and Kobe or Pierce will never work. They all need the ball in their hands. I just don't see AI winning at all in his career.

Bourque7799
12-12-2006, 01:26 PM
The word is that the Celtics have made a bid to the Philadelphia 76ers for Allen Iverson, offering Theo Ratliff, Al Jefferson, Delonte West and Sebastian Telfair.

there is speculation of discussions with the Los Angeles Clippers that could net some combination of Corey Maggette, Sam Cassell, Zeljko Rebraca and a first-round draft choice

and whispers of talks with the Denver Nuggets surrounding something that could include J.R. Smith, Eduardo Najera and Nene

A source said Sacramento was discussing a package including guard Mike Bibby and forward Kenny Thomas for Iverson

An erroneous report in the Philadelphia Inquirer on Monday said the Bulls had offered P.J. Brown, Michael Sweetney, Ben Gordon and a first-round draft pick for Iverson.

According to a league source, the Warriors are the front-runner for Allen Iverson, offering a package that would include guard Baron Davis and a couple of young players.

I heard this as well about the Celtics accept the Celtics were getting Webber in return. Who knows though, this is going to be like the Artest ordeal last year :dunno:

Bourque7799
12-12-2006, 01:27 PM
AI will not be going to a contender. Teams that are good have their #1 options and we all know AI can get pretty selfish. AI and Kobe or Pierce will never work. They all need the ball in their hands. I just don't see AI winning at all in his career.

Pierce has already stated he wants Iverson on his team. I think Pierce and Iverson would work, AI and Kobe definently wont work and we all know thats stating the obvious.

Team_Spirit
12-12-2006, 06:17 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2695147

AI dosent like the Charlotte Bobcats ? :sarcasm:

Dolemite
12-12-2006, 07:01 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2695147

AI dosent like the Charlotte Bobcats ? :sarcasm:

AI has trade Veto power?

Vagrant
12-12-2006, 09:05 PM
AI has trade Veto power?

He does not, but it's my understanding that they're trying to accomidate him as best as they can. I don't really understand the logic, but we may end up seeing him traded to Charlotte out of spite.

Jaysfanatic*
12-12-2006, 09:26 PM
He does not, but it's my understanding that they're trying to accomidate him as best as they can. I don't really understand the logic, but we may end up seeing him traded to Charlotte out of spite.

Well that's awesome they're trying to do that, but they should try and find the best deal for the 76ers, not the best deal for Allen Iverson.

Dr Love
12-13-2006, 06:12 PM

I can. AI's been a good solider for the most part. They had him traded during the summer of 2000 but Matt Geiger failed a physical and the deal was nixed, and all AI did was lead the Sixers to the Finals rather than pout. Yeah, the guy is a malcontent, but he's had ample opportunity to go off on the organization and hasn't really blown his lid. Sports teams don't "owe" anything to players who no longer want to be there, but for all the good that Iverson has done for the Sixers, he's earned the right to have a say in where he goes.

Also, if they kicked him to the curb, that wouldn't do anyone any good... it wouldn't do Iverson any good, it wouldn't do Billy King any good (and he's on his last legs as GM), and it wouldn't do the Sixers as a whole any good.

GKJ
12-13-2006, 11:31 PM

AI will go to a team that will be a contender next year.

Fish on The Sand
12-14-2006, 02:58 AM

Charlotte won't trade for him. They won't trade for somebody who clearly doesn''t wish to be there.

Vagrant
12-14-2006, 03:45 AM
Charlotte won't trade for him. They won't trade for somebody who clearly doesn''t wish to be there.

Charlotte is desperate to put butts in the seats. They'd trade for Dennis Rodman if the fans would come out to watch him. Plus, with all the youth that Charlotte has there is an outside chance they could be a playoff contender with AI, a free agent veteran or two. Meh. Who knows?

FC
12-14-2006, 04:21 AM
Charlotte is desperate to put butts in the seats. They'd trade for Dennis Rodman if the fans would come out to watch him. Plus, with all the youth that Charlotte has there is an outside chance they could be a playoff contender with AI, a free agent veteran or two. Meh. Who knows?
AI making it known he doesnt want go to Charlotte, makes it less likely. The Bobcats wouldnt be willing to offer something good compared to other teams, if they thought he would come in and be a troublesome player.

Where AI ends up is really anybodys guess, but if he goes where theres already a star on the team I think hell do great. All the selfish talk is hard to understand. Yes he dominates the ball but in the same token who has he had to help on offence, nobody really. His US team play was much more team orientated I thought and is what I could imagine seeing if hes playing with legit scoring threats.

Dr.Funk
12-14-2006, 10:26 AM
The Nuggets, Sixers and Blazers are reportedly working on a 3 Way deal. The proposed trade would send forward Nene to the Trail Blazers, who then would ship center Jamaal Magloire to the Sixers, with Denver getting Allen Iverson.

malfeasance
12-14-2006, 10:33 AM
The Nuggets, Sixers and Blazers are reportedly working on a 3 Way deal. The proposed trade would send forward Nene to the Trail Blazers, who then would ship center Jamaal Magloire to the Sixers, with Denver getting Allen Iverson.

Let's just soak that one in for a second: Iverson for Magloire

:biglaugh:

took420s
12-14-2006, 11:44 AM
All the selfish talk is hard to understand. Yes he dominates the ball but in the same token who has he had to help on offence, nobody really. His US team play was much more team orientated I thought and is what I could imagine seeing if hes playing with legit scoring threats.

Gets it.

AI is averaging 7.3 assists so far this year...not Steve Nash #'s but still very respectable considering how many points he gets. His Team USA play was excellent in '04 and he showed himself to be a great leader and team player.

...And Philly is in same position the Lakers were in with Snaq, sure they can trade him wherever they want, but AI can sabotage it by publically saying he will not play for them.

Sounds like Philly may not even want a big name player in return, some expiring K's a good prospect and a pick may be all it takes.

I keep hearing rumors that Snaq will need microfracture surgery on that gigantic knee of his...if that happens his career is done and I would not be surprised to see the Heat looking to land AI.

The Mars Volchenkov
12-14-2006, 12:14 PM
The papers here in Denver have Iverson on the front of the sports page. It seems like it's gaining steam.

Dr.Funk
12-14-2006, 12:14 PM
Gets it.

AI is averaging 7.3 assists so far this year...not Steve Nash #'s but still very respectable considering how many points he gets. His Team USA play was excellent in '04 and he showed himself to be a great leader and team player.

...And Philly is in same position the Lakers were in with Snaq, sure they can trade him wherever they want, but AI can sabotage it by publically saying he will not play for them.

Sounds like Philly may not even want a big name player in return, some expiring K's a good prospect and a pick may be all it takes.

I keep hearing rumors that Snaq will need microfracture surgery on that gigantic knee of his...if that happens his career is done and I would not be surprised to see the Heat looking to land AI.

The Sixers will be getting a big name player in return, his name is Greg Oden.

Ar-too
12-14-2006, 12:17 PM
Every team in the league but the team that ends up with Iverson will regret either not trading for him, or not being in the hunt to get him in the first place.

took420s
12-14-2006, 06:39 PM
The Sixers will be getting a big name player in return, his name is Greg Oden.

If Greg Oden declares.
If the Sixers win the draft lottery.

No way the Sixers are actually planning on getting Oden, even if they finish dead last they still have to win the lottery and that is huge gamble.

They may get an all star caliber player in return, but it will not be a superstar...they want cap relief IMO and will settle for a lot less.

GKJ
12-14-2006, 07:11 PM

Why not just take out the Blazers and give us Nene...

hockydude5000
12-14-2006, 07:18 PM
There is probably more to this than just Magloire, Nene, and Iverson. It will probably a package with Magloire and top prospects for Iverson coming from both teams. If it was, in fact, Magloire, Nene, and Iverson and nothing else, the trade would be so incredibly lopsided on Denver's side it would be grand larceny. I'm pretty sure the Sixers will get a package of top prospects along with Magloire if this deal goes through.

Dr.Funk
12-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Why not just take out the Blazers and give us Nene...

I think the Sixers want expiring contracts.

Bourque7799
12-15-2006, 12:59 AM
I wish the Sixers would just trade him to get this bull shiiiiiet over with so we can move on with the NBA season

danno2530
12-15-2006, 02:01 AM
Call me crazy, but I think AI could be the type of player the Knicks would be able to get and at least have a slight turnaround.

However, Isiah screwed up (surprise, surprise) by trading Trevor Ariza (a young trade chip) last year for Steve Francis, who isn't even a quarter of the player Iverson is. Then he gave up on Jalen Rose, who was valuable only for his expiring deal, and just released him in the offseason.

I know we already have 45 guards but the thought of an Ariza, Rose, Channing Frye and maybe a pick for AI sounds like a good deal for both sides.

But oh wait, that won't happen. And instead we have no expiring contracts to trade and are stuck with the headcase known as Steve Francis.

If Billy King is the worst GM in the NBA, Isiah has to at least be 1A.

Dr.Funk
12-15-2006, 10:54 AM
Armed with about $2 million (U.S.) in salary cap space and looking to improve an 8-14 team, the Raptors have been making calls for about a week trying to help facilitate a multi-team deal for the recalcitrant Philadelphia 76ers guard.

Under the NBA's arcane salary cap rules, Toronto's surplus could help another team obtain Iverson. For instance, Toronto could trade a player making $3 million to Philadelphia or another team while taking back more than $5 million in salary from the Sixers or the other team. That would allow the other two teams to finalize an Iverson deal and satisfy cap rules.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1166136613954&call_pageid=969907729483&col=970081562040

NBA league sources say that the Denver Nuggets are close to a deal that would land Allen Iverson. A deal could be finalized on Friday.

A source familiar with negotiations sas it would be a complicated trade involving at least three teams and at least five players. In addition, the Nuggets would likely have to give up both of their first round draft picks in the next draft.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/43754/20061215/source_iverson_to_denver_deal_close/

Jori
12-15-2006, 11:51 AM
http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1166136613954&call_pageid=969907729483&col=970081562040

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/43754/20061215/source_iverson_to_denver_deal_close/

These AI rumors have taken over Denver...hardly a peep about the Broncos these past few days. Despite the Broncos problems, that's an accomplishment in itself.

malfeasance
12-15-2006, 01:21 PM
These AI rumors have taken over Denver...hardly a peep about the Broncos these past few days. Despite the Broncos problems, that's an accomplishment in itself.

That is impressive. I was out there for Thanksgiving, and if I had to hear the words "Plummer" or "Cutler" one more time I was going shoot myself.

malfeasance
12-15-2006, 01:24 PM
UPDATE: Philly has now hired Larry Brown as a consultant on the AI trade. That can only mean that Derrick Coleman is somehow being dealt to Philly.

guinness
12-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Wow, the Atlantic is amazingly bad; the Sixers have now lost 10 straight, and are only 4 games back of NJ.