God awful jerseys

Bruinaholic
12-23-2006, 10:10 PM
What the hell was that crap jersey the wizards were wearing in PHX last nite and also that goldish jersey the Kings have been wearing is sickening

Dr.Funk
12-23-2006, 11:17 PM
I haven't seen those Kings jersey's but the Wizards ones are some of the ugliest things I have ever seen.

Remdawg911
12-24-2006, 12:05 AM
nicest jerseys in the NBA are the Celtics. That old school green and white with no fancy designs is great. Their alternate black jerseys are great as well. Bulls and knicks are the same way.

Ubiquitin
12-24-2006, 12:43 AM
lets just all hope the raptors dont decide to wear their vintage jerseys, it'll bring suck to a whole new level.

Ar-too
12-24-2006, 02:56 AM
They're not as bad as the Wizard's latest abomination, but the Cavs "wine and gold" jerseys are awful. The blue/white/orange jerseys of the 80s and 90s were better.

GKJ
12-24-2006, 02:46 PM
I think the old Mavs jerseys were the best. Those and the powder blue Buffalo Braves...

Bruinaholic
12-24-2006, 06:05 PM
nicest jerseys in the NBA are the Celtics. That old school green and white with no fancy designs is great. Their alternate black jerseys are great as well. Bulls and knicks are the same way.

Im a big fan of the Wizards road jersey....But there really arent that many "bad" uniforms outside of the ones mentioned so far,The Bobcats Orange and Utahs(i think alternate)

Foy
12-25-2006, 09:28 AM
What the hell was that crap jersey the wizards were wearing in PHX last nite and also that goldish jersey the Kings have been wearing is sickening

unfortunately, one of the first times they wore those gold jerseys was the night Arenas put up 60. I expect they'll be wearing them all too much.

And the gold jerseys are still better than the retro orange Baltimore Bullets jerseys they wear.