Raja Bell plays footsies with Bargnani's fellas

took420s
01-05-2007, 07:05 PM
Raja got suspended for kicking Bargnani http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6339054

No details are revealed in this article, but I have dug into it a little and have read reports that "Tinker" Bell kicked him in the nuts. No fouls were issued because the refs never saw it...it was not until the tape was reviewed later that it was discovered by officials.

Low Blow Raja...POS

chaosrevolver
01-05-2007, 09:25 PM
yeah it was a cheap shot, maybe he only deserved a fine for it though

XX
01-06-2007, 11:02 PM
He didn't connect with the kick, but it was pretty obvious. Bell fell and his leg went up, almost hitting him. But it didn't, so he tried again real quick hoping no one would see it (Phoenix guys did, and knew he'd get suspended for it) and he still missed.

Fish on The Sand
01-12-2007, 05:35 AM
Raja got suspended for kicking Bargnani http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6339054

No details are revealed in this article, but I have dug into it a little and have read reports that "Tinker" Bell kicked him in the nuts. No fouls were issued because the refs never saw it...it was not until the tape was reviewed later that it was discovered by officials.

Low Blow Raja...POS

isn't your favorite player a rapist?

YotesFan
01-12-2007, 05:15 PM

:biglaugh: That's good.

Raja gave Kobe what he deserved. Oh man, that was great.

Raja owns Kobe.

took420s
01-12-2007, 07:24 PM

No.

Fish on The Sand
01-12-2007, 10:49 PM
:biglaugh: That's good.

Raja gave Kobe what he deserved. Oh man, that was great.

Raja owns Kobe.

Although I do agree it was a low move by Bell, I just couldn't believe the irony of somebody who admires Kobe calling anybody a POS. The guy is a rapist. Even if you believe he is innocent, he is still an admitted adulterer which is a much bigger offence than 1 kick to the sack that missed apparently.

took420s
01-13-2007, 12:03 AM
I was going to drop it when you asked me the first question (since the thread was about Raja and not Kobe) but this post is a gem...

Although I do agree it was a low move by Bell

Ok...started off well, here is where it should have ended though.

I just couldn't believe the irony of somebody who admires Kobe calling anybody a POS.

What does Kobe have to do with Raja Bell kicking another player in the nuts during a game? Unless you want to use Kobe as another example of when Raja played the cheap shot artist and earned a suspension. I'm a Laker fan...not a Kobe fan. I'll defend him only when I think the attack is unwarranted and since most Kobe haters have proven themselves to be a little irrational its rather easy.

The guy is a rapist.

What does this have to do with Raja Bell again? Oh yeah I forgot you were getting all emotional about kobe, please continue...

Even if you believe he is innocent

I believe he was accused and the alleged "victim" dropped the case and took a bunch of $ instead, but you seem to be going somewhere with your argument so I shall interrupt you no further sir...

he is still an admitted adulterer which is a much bigger offence than 1 kick to the sack

Don't tell me your whole argument is that I should not have called Raja a POS for being a repeat cheapshot artist (on the BASKETBALL court) because Kobe cheated on his wife 4 years ago (which had nothing to do with BASKETBALL)? I know your a Suns fan and I respect that, but this sort of thing is becoming a pattern for Mr. Bell isn't it?

To me the kick to the sack was way worse than the clothes-line he gave Kobe. Whether it fully connected or not, The family jewels are off limits and any professional athlete that would try to kick a player in the nuts is a punk...period!

Fish on The Sand
01-13-2007, 05:50 AM
I was going to drop it when you asked me the first question (since the thread was about Raja and not Kobe) but this post is a gem...

Ok...started off well, here is where it should have ended though.

What does Kobe have to do with Raja Bell kicking another player in the nuts during a game? Unless you want to use Kobe as another example of when Raja played the cheap shot artist and earned a suspension. I'm a Laker fan...not a Kobe fan. I'll defend him only when I think the attack is unwarranted and since most Kobe haters have proven themselves to be a little irrational its rather easy.

What does this have to do with Raja Bell again? Oh yeah I forgot you were getting all emotional about kobe, please continue...

I believe he was accused and the alleged "victim" dropped the case and took a bunch of $ instead, but you seem to be going somewhere with your argument so I shall interrupt you no further sir...

Don't tell me your whole argument is that I should not have called Raja a POS for being a repeat cheapshot artist (on the BASKETBALL court) because Kobe cheated on his wife 4 years ago (which had nothing to do with BASKETBALL)? I know your a Suns fan and I respect that, but this sort of thing is becoming a pattern for Mr. Bell isn't it?

To me the kick to the sack was way worse than the clothes-line he gave Kobe. Whether it fully connected or not, The family jewels are off limits and any professional athlete that would try to kick a player in the nuts is a punk...period!
I'll tell you what, next time he is gaurding somebody and an announcer says something to the effect of how he can't stand to watch bell play because he kicked somebody in the sack, I'll never post a comment about Basketball again. The fact is, nobody cared about Bell kicking the guy in the sack.

chaosrevolver
01-13-2007, 10:07 AM
except the NBA;)

took420s
01-13-2007, 03:43 PM
except the NBA;)

Thank you.