Kwame Brown ruins birthdays

Doomsday Device
01-18-2007, 12:45 AM
http://www.dailynews.com/lakers/ci_5028383

I'm not sure what to even say to this.

No matter how you slice it, Brown, known for small hands that occasionally fumble passes on the basketball court, enjoyed a real cakewalk Saturday, according to a police report. For reasons only he knows (and he's not talking) Brown allegedly snatched a man's $190 2-by-2-foot chocolate birthday cake.

Once he had the cake, Brown opted not to eat it, too. He instead allegedly hurled it at the man and struck him in the back.

It all went down at the Blue 32 nightclub on Hermosa Avenue.

Several Lakers headed to the bar following their 109-106 victory over the Orlando Magic on Friday, according to a Hermosa Beach police report. Just down the street, Alexander Martinez, the man who filed the report, was celebrating his 30th birthday at the Shore Restaurant.

About 1:45 a.m. Martinez left the restaurant, his birthday cake in his arms, and walked north. He stopped in front of Blue 32. According to Martinez's report, Brown came along, grabbed the cake out of his arms and threw it at him. The report gives no indication why Brown would do such a thing.

The 5-foot-9, 165-pound Martinez, tried to confront the 6-foot-11, 270-pound Brown, but Brown got into a white limousine, the report said.
:party:

Bruinaholic
01-18-2007, 01:01 AM
What an ignorant sack of ****
Maybe hell get his at a club if he actually has the balls to start w/ someone atleast near his size

Bourque7799
01-18-2007, 09:39 AM
Thats the best number 1 overall pick for ya

Jaysfanatic*
01-18-2007, 10:12 AM
lol, that is KINDA funny

took420s
01-18-2007, 10:45 AM
Found this on another board, take it for what it's worth:

Quote:
LOL, I was going to post this Monday cause the dude who had the cake took from him sister works with me and she told me the story Monday morning and whoever wrote that story has it all twisted.

She said they were coming out from the resturant from celebrating her brothers b-day when Kwame, Lamar Odom, and that Ronny Turiaf dude came out of the resturant next door and Kwame took the cake from her brother and smashed it in Turiafs face (not her brother).

And her brother was like *** did you do that for and went to step to Kwame when the Hermosa Beach PD stepped in and grabbed her brother and threw him in a chokehold (not knowing that his is a Torrance police officer) like he was in the wrong.

She has pics of the cake smashed in the back of Turiafs head. She said her brother went to the laker heat game monday and Kwame just happend to see him and told him to come down to the court and they gave him courtside seats to try to make things better

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=35624&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=100

Either way I think its funny that both versions have the 5' 9" cake guy stepping up to Kwame, guy is massive.

OvechWhoo
01-18-2007, 11:04 PM
I was reading on sports illustrated and foxsports' sites and apparently the guy just happens to meet the lakers seperately while walking down the street. Ie. After getting hit with the cake (:biglaugh: ) he keeps going and bumps into Lamar Odom somehow and gets shoved around by his bodyguard. This guy must have been totally wasted...

took420s
01-19-2007, 03:29 PM
I was reading on sports illustrated and foxsports' sites and apparently the guy just happens to meet the lakers seperately while walking down the street. Ie. After getting hit with the cake (:biglaugh: ) he keeps going and bumps into Lamar Odom somehow and gets shoved around by his bodyguard. This guy must have been totally wasted...

Sounds like they all were :biglaugh: