Who are the biggest floppers in the NBA?

took420s
01-26-2007, 05:47 PM
I ask this question in regard to this article: Link (http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/44394/20070125/nba_might_penalize_players_for_%60flopping/)

Basically says the NBA is looking into penalizing players for flopping. So my question is who are the players that are notorious for flopping?

I would have put Vlade Divacs at the top but he is retired.

I know Robert Horry is a big time flopper.

I think Raja Bell does a good amount of flopping.

Derek Fisher is a good flopper.

Anyone else?

The Mars Volchenkov
01-26-2007, 06:04 PM
Manu Ginobili.

Dwayne Wade.

took420s
01-26-2007, 06:21 PM
^ Damn I forgot about Ginobili, dude is flopping machine!

Seriously though this proposed rule, while needed on some players, would be extremely hard to call. The Charge/Block is one of the toughest calls in sports, now add to it the potential flop call? I think it might be meant to be more of a threat than anything else.

chaosrevolver
01-26-2007, 06:52 PM
Should be no penalty its part of the game

Gibsons Finest
01-26-2007, 06:58 PM
I loved the highlight package of Ginobli's flops that Dallas showed during the playoffs. Wow, does that guy flop alot.

And with D-Wade, I wouldn't say he's a big time flopper, but he does have the pattented D-Wade move where he goes, runs into a random player on the opposing team(it does not matter whether that player is set or not) and throws up a shot, which usually goes in, and then he goes to the foul line and hits that one.

TaiMaiShu
01-28-2007, 05:31 PM
Shane Battier.

albathegreat*
02-12-2007, 12:53 AM
I loved the highlight package of Ginobli's flops that Dallas showed during the playoffs. Wow, does that guy flop alot.

And with D-Wade, I wouldn't say he's a big time flopper, but he does have the pattented D-Wade move where he goes, runs into a random player on the opposing team(it does not matter whether that player is set or not) and throws up a shot, which usually goes in, and then he goes to the foul line and hits that one.

Wade hits that "shot" all the time, almost every highlight of Heat games has him throwing up a prayer after being "fouled".

Does the ref Mayo came across count?

PK76
02-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Telfair is a flop

Ar-too
02-12-2007, 03:16 PM
Vlade Divac would have to be the first inductee to the floppers hall of fame.