Koreis

Plan 9
12-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Hey Phoenix fans. I was hoping you guys could give me an update on how Koreis is doing this season?

And what are your expectations for him in the NHL?

I apologize in advance if these questions get asked alot.

PhoPhan
12-06-2003, 12:14 PM
He seems to be doing okay in the OHL. While others have very high hopes for him, I expect him to be a Holik/ Handzus type guy on one of the bottom two lines, but be the best player on his line.

V for Voodoo
12-06-2003, 01:58 PM
While others have very high hopes for him, I expect him to be a Holik/ Handzus type guy on one of the bottom two lines, but be the best player on his line.

those aren't high hopes?

PhoPhan
12-06-2003, 02:21 PM
those aren't high hopes?

They aren't high hopes relative to the hopes others have for him, especially because he was a 1st round pick. There are some who project him to be a great #2 center or a good #1.

Waldo
12-06-2003, 02:41 PM
He has decent points 26gp 6 g 17a 17 pts but they seem to be "incidental" points. Guelph is a very high scoring team, 2nd highest in the OHL. He's picking up points because of that but is not dominating. He's sort of in the middle of the pack scoring wise on his team. This is his period adjustment to the OHL and I am hoping for him to excel in the 2nd half of the season. Up to now he has been very average.