Future Plans

YotesFan
12-11-2003, 03:51 PM
Which coyotes aren't part of our future plans? Johnson, Langkow, Gratton. Any input would be helpful?

12-11-2003, 04:06 PM
I'd say Gratton, Sillinger, Nazarov, Savage, Nash, Cleary, Wilson, Hulse, and Burke are all players that could be had for the right price and are not part of the future plans. Obviously several of the players have their own value for the present as Hulse is one of our most solid rearguards, and Burke has been our MVP at times. In general I think you could say that anyone 27 years old or younger would be part of the "future". You could stick Johnson as part of that non-future based on that.

Dancing Chicken
12-11-2003, 04:30 PM
I think Nash is making a name for himself as a Yote.. As long as he dose not ask for too much cash I could see him in the Yotes plans..

ulf
12-11-2003, 07:54 PM
i would be dissappointed to see gratton go. he brings much to the table we need.could he play better than he has yes so could they all.

CoyoteBaloney
12-11-2003, 08:10 PM
The Coyotes will slowly trade those players who have a replacement ready to take over from Springfield. Taffe seems ready. If the Coyotes don't want to keep Taffe in Springfield then a center will get traded ... Gratton, Hrdina or Sillinger. Another one will get traded when the Coyotes feel comfortable with Kolanos getting a regular shift with the Coyotes.

Noway Nash gets traded. He is playing well and is a good friend of Doan. Noway the Coyotes wantto disrupt Doan's captaincy.

Dont think they want to trade Hulse.He is playing great this year. Excellent free agent signing.

Gratton, Sillinger, Nazarov, Savage, Cleary, Wilson, and Burke

roadrunner
12-11-2003, 09:01 PM
If Nazarov is let go, then who would take over as FWD enforcer? :dunno:

Hordichuk_24
12-11-2003, 09:04 PM
If Nazarov is let go, then who would take over as FWD enforcer? :dunno:

Good question. McLachlan is nowhere near ready to play in the NHL...

scoob4093
12-12-2003, 04:56 AM
Good question. McLachlan is nowhere near ready to play in the NHL...

Frankly he's nowhere near ready to play in the AHL.

Hordichuk_24
12-12-2003, 12:32 PM
Frankly he's nowhere near ready to play in the AHL.

True.