Krajicek Recalled from SA

PanthersRule96
12-11-2003, 04:59 PM
Lukas is the lucky defensman. I've waited 1 and a half years for this since his impressive tryout stint in 02.

Kraj Recalled (http://www.flpanthers.com)

Crossbar
12-11-2003, 06:16 PM
Wow very surprising they wouldn't choose someone more stay-at-home and physical, Krajicek hasn't exactly been good in his own zone this season for the Rampage nor in the offensive zone and is it just coincidence that without Krajicek the Rampage are in the 3rd period right at this minute holding a 3-0 lead against a Milwaukee team that beat them 5-4 and then 5-3 in back to back games just a week ago??? Yikes!!! I hope Luongo doesn't get a heart attack everytime Lukas steps on the ice LOL. If I were Dudley I would pair him up with either J-Bo since they are familiar with each other or Lilja/Biron, not sure if its a good idea to pair him up with our slowest d-man Odelein and its better to have 2 offensive talents like Van Ryn and Krajicek on seperate pairings to spread the offense.

PanthersRule96
12-12-2003, 01:20 PM
Wow very surprising they wouldn't choose someone more stay-at-home and physical, Krajicek hasn't exactly been good in his own zone this season for the Rampage nor in the offensive zone and is it just coincidence that without Krajicek the Rampage are in the 3rd period right at this minute holding a 3-0 lead against a Milwaukee team that beat them 5-4 and then 5-3 in back to back games just a week ago??? Yikes!!! I hope Luongo doesn't get a heart attack everytime Lukas steps on the ice LOL. If I were Dudley I would pair him up with either J-Bo since they are familiar with each other or Lilja/Biron, not sure if its a good idea to pair him up with our slowest d-man Odelein and its better to have 2 offensive talents like Van Ryn and Krajicek on seperate pairings to spread the offense.

Bo and Krajicek were phenomenal last year together. The read off each other fantastically and had a great chemistry. They might try that tonight

Bo-Kraj
Lilja-VanRyn
Odelein-Biron