Where would you deal Burke to?

12-15-2003, 10:06 AM
Considering what the team has as assets, as well consider where you are sending Burke and if that's the way you want to send him off.

Waldo
12-15-2003, 10:37 AM
A second rd draft pick will be ok and let Burke go to a contender, Coyotes dump salary and add another 2nd rounder. I'd be happy with that. Anything more would be a bonus.

YotesFan
12-15-2003, 01:05 PM
We should trade him to Colorado. The Man deserves to win a Cup and Colorado is his best shot.

CoyoteBaloney
12-15-2003, 01:54 PM
Personally, I would like to see dealt to the Colorado Avalanche in hopes he can win a Stanley Cup. Have always liked and followed his career and has been my favourite player since he came into the NHL.

As a Coyotes fan, I will accept a trade to any team. right now there is a rumour about him and the NY Rangers -- not going through Detroit. The Rangers are rumoured to be shopping Carter (Coyotes can't afford his salary), Poti (Coyotes can't afford his salary) and Lundmark (The coyotes can afford his salary).

Burke for Lundmark and a 2nd rounder??? Burke for Lundmark??? I will gladly accept either deal.

hbk
12-15-2003, 02:56 PM
My vote is for Philadelphia. Esche is down and history shows that Hacket is bound to go down with a serious injury sooner than later.

Gwyddbwyll
12-16-2003, 12:30 AM
My vote is for Philadelphia. Esche is down and history shows that Hacket is bound to go down with a serious injury sooner than later.

Dont...! Just imagine the Philly fans..

Colorado is my vote.

ulf
12-16-2003, 03:30 AM
boston is my choice....they won't pay much but have shown some interest in the past.