team iceland jersey?

genuinemartian
08-08-2007, 02:48 PM
hello
~yes, this is an odd first post, I know (and if anyone knows how to get a custom avi could you let me know? >.>)

anywho
wondering if anyone might know where I could find a team iceland hockey jersey to buy?
I looked around and not even a hint (tried ebay too, no luck)
sooo~

if anyone might know a place online, or a shop somewhere in the Vancouver area, where I could get one, could you let me know?
it would be greatly apreciated : )

please and thank you

edit:
http://nhl.speedera.net//image-upload/team%20_iceland_194x280.jpg
it looks like that ^^^^

IIHFjerseycollector
08-08-2007, 06:46 PM
i have a game worn i MIGHT be willing to part with for the right price...i was lucky enough to get this on ebay.. got the socks and pant shell too..

check it out here on my webshots page

http://sports.webshots.com/album/559392270xkAWxt

other than the federation itself you cannot buy them anywhere..

Granlund2Pulkkinen*
08-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Why do you have so many obscure national jerseys?

IIHFjerseycollector
08-09-2007, 12:12 AM
fun hobby..I like finding hard to find jerseys.. i mostly collect team italy.. i have about 10 of those...I used to have many more.. i had mexico.. a different spain.. hungary.. kazakhstan.. damn i wish i still had them..

genuinemartian
08-09-2007, 01:23 AM
although its an intruiging offer I dont have much to spend, especially at the moment, so your 'right price' would likely be far out of my range

might I ask where you got yours from?

Granlund2Pulkkinen*
08-10-2007, 11:01 AM
He said eBay.

I have an old old old team Finland jersey, (1950's) that my grandfather wore when he was apart of some tournament. And for some reason I have a Khazakastan jersey with Kolesnik on it. I honestly have no recolection of how I got that.

genuinemartian
08-10-2007, 12:43 PM
whoops

guess I wasnt paying attention ._.;

someone on the Canucks forums recomended I see if I can get one of those custom jersey shops to try and make the jersey

IIHFjerseycollector
08-10-2007, 06:52 PM
dont have someone make it for you.. it will be more than you think.. I would be willing to sell my gameworn for 250 obo.. with the socks and pant shell.. I bought it all for 300 a while back.. but these are almost impossible to get .. and they are frickin sweet..

genuinemartian
08-10-2007, 07:03 PM
well im currently in the process of finding out about having one made

250 is a pretty good price, although I have no idea where I would keep the pants >.>

well i'll get back to you on it, allright?

IIHFjerseycollector
08-10-2007, 07:12 PM
it is just a pant shell not the whole pants.. its the pant shell with the IIHF logo belt .. As for the jersey.. Why would you want a fake one anyways? no matter how much cheaper it is..?also. the company probably wouldnt be able to use the iceland logo on the jersey because it is owned by the icelandic hockey federation.. if you have more questions about anything.. hop on over to internationalhockeygang.org and check out those forums.. youll be surprised how much information is there...

genuinemartian
08-10-2007, 07:28 PM
then i've never heard the term pant shell before
does it simply cover the pants then?

the guy said he can do it, but I havnt finishd discussions yet

to be honest
I dont have much of a method to purchase things via the internet
I am creditcard-less for one
and im not too keen on buying something that far away from someone I dont know
nothing personal, you know
if it were in person i'd buy it right away for sure

how did you intend to sell it to me anyways? via ebay?

IIHFjerseycollector
08-10-2007, 09:57 PM
its on ebay now!