Bolts fluttering near .500

Rschmitz
01-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Good news is that they still have games in hand and tough part of schedule will be over with soon.

Thought id show up to say something positive for good luck; maybe.

Rschmitz
01-15-2004, 05:03 AM
4-0 since I made this post :)

Bolthed
01-15-2004, 11:17 AM
Where would the Lightning be without you?

petec1978*
01-15-2004, 02:09 PM
Being occassionally beholden to hockey superstition myself...

Stick around FANATIC.

-Pete Choquette

Rschmitz
01-16-2004, 08:30 AM
lol

bah, i'll be back for the playoffs :)

gl hf

Bolthed
01-16-2004, 10:58 AM
That's what I'm worried about.

Not saying you should go away, quite the opposite in fact, but your "attitude" during the playoffs last season rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. Just being honest and straight-forward, FAN. You can do whatever you want, talk all the trash you want on Lightning message boards, but you might want to consider how you represent Lightning fans when you go to outside message boards. Just a suggestion.

Rschmitz
01-21-2004, 01:26 AM
Insulting the play of a team is one thing, personal insults against me is an entirely different matter and I handle it differently, sometimes inappropriatly. However, I don't plan on engaging in chat with anybody outside this message board come playoff time. I didn't like the incidents last season any more than you did Bhed, and I don't plan on putting myself in a situation such as that again; specifically when im out numbered and misunderstood. I appreciate your honesty, and I hope to talk to you endearing fans come Nov. pz