Feaster's email address

PatrickRoy33
01-26-2004, 06:31 PM
I looked on the TBL site and couldn't find it, can someone either PM it to me or send it to my email? Thanks in advance.

Hawkeye
01-26-2004, 09:51 PM
I looked on the TBL site and couldn't find it, can someone either PM it to me or send it to my email? Thanks in advance.

I'd recommend being cordial in your writing though. Not sure anyone would want to answer a letter that flames him or the team.

PatrickRoy33
01-26-2004, 11:27 PM
I intend to. Thank you.

joeminus
01-27-2004, 12:59 AM
I'd recommend being cordial in your writing though. Not sure anyone would want to answer a letter that flames him or the team.

Dear Hawkeye,

Please don't take this the wrong way. I understand you are sensitive and tend to lash out with reactionary petulance whenever I address you for any reason, but I assure you I intend no personal malice with this post.

I would imagine that Jay Feaster would prefer it if you did not post his address here. While he is open to receiving e-mail from Lightning fans and generally responds in a cordial and timely fashion, I doubt he would welcome the harrassment and spam that typically results from posting one's e-mail address in a public forum on the World Wide Web.

Advertisers, hackers, straight-up spammers and those who circulate viruses often use special "spider" programs to crawl Web sites and extract e-mail addresses from those sites and from Usenet postings.

In the future, if you must supply another user with an address, I suggest you send that person a private message and/or e-mail with the information rather than posting it in a public forum.

I hope this brief epistle finds you in good humor and does not rankle or stiffen your attitude toward me.

Peacefully,
-Joe

Sotnos
01-27-2004, 01:17 AM
Joe is probably right, and the requestor got what he needed, so I deleted it.

PatrickRoy33
01-27-2004, 04:44 AM
Actually it's come back as a failed address anyway.

petec1978*
01-27-2004, 06:00 PM
Actually it's come back as a failed address anyway.

Hawkeye didn't give you the direct addy actually.

-Pete Choquette

Hawkeye
01-27-2004, 08:15 PM
Hawkeye didn't give you the direct addy actually.

That's the one I've used in the past. They must have turned it off, sorry.

PatrickRoy33
01-27-2004, 08:17 PM
No problem, I have the direct one now