Finnish prospects stats update (Hockey's Future article)

eh
03-23-2004, 02:12 AM
My second ever HF.com article is now up on the main site. It's a stats update, just like the one's you used to see a couple of years ago. I'm trying to post another one of these after the season (including playoffs and WC) and then do three or four of them next year, preferably with written summaries of the progress of each prospect (if you think you know more than we do of the prospects playing for your favorite team, you know what to do...)

You can post any feedback, corrections (I've gone through the article a couple of times, but there might still be typos in there) etc. to this thread, or mail/pm them directly to me.

Pekka Lampinen
03-23-2004, 09:53 AM
Can you send me the code? I no longer trust the browser to get it right and I'm not sure if I can extract the frames properly.

The layout could use some tweaking, maybe separate the teams more clearly and shrink the NHL team names without losing their visibility, but I can't say how. Maybe there could be a version of the tables with an integrated header (team name)?

jepjepjoo
03-23-2004, 09:56 AM
"Mikael Vuorio Jukurit/SML" shouldn't it be Mestis? :)

MaV
03-23-2004, 09:59 AM
Nice job, collecting all that data takes time...

montreal
03-23-2004, 01:34 PM
Thanks for taking the time. I've had a hard time finding Oskari Korpikari's stats other then regular season with Karpat. Has he been sent down? Is that where's he's playing now? If so how come? Thanks.

Batkorny
03-23-2004, 02:05 PM
Thanks for taking the time. I've had a hard time finding Oskari Korpikari's stats other then regular season with Karpat. Has he been sent down? Is that where's he's playing now? If so how come? Thanks.

For the juniors...
Korpikari Oskari 7 3 1 4 13 1 +12 8 25 12

For Karpat SM Liiga...
Korpikari Oskari, Kärpät 35 0 1 1

He hasn´t played at all in the play-offs.
He had not permission to play the play-offs for the juniors , ´cause he played only 7 games in the regular season (10 is the minimum).

eh
03-23-2004, 04:05 PM
"Mikael Vuorio Jukurit/SML" shouldn't it be Mestis? :)
That's exactly why I opened this thread. :) Anything else? Anyone missing?

montreal
03-23-2004, 04:35 PM
For the juniors...
Korpikari Oskari 7 3 1 4 13 1 +12 8 25 12

For Karpat SM Liiga...
Korpikari Oskari, Kärpät 35 0 1 1

He hasn´t played at all in the play-offs.
He had not permission to play the play-offs for the juniors , ´cause he played only 7 games in the regular season (10 is the minimum).

Thanks. Why was he sent down to the juniors in the first place? It's hard to get info over here, did it have something to do with his shoulder injury from the U-20's or bad play? Thanks again.

Pekka Lampinen
03-24-2004, 04:03 AM
Kärpät simply has six veteran defensemen and a more experienced youngster in Topi Jaakola, all of whom have just refused to get hurt as of late.