U18 WJC Czech roster

Fredrik
04-02-2004, 05:11 AM
Does anyone have the roster? Would be nice to see it and especially with comments.

Thanks

Fredrik

czechhockeyfan
04-02-2004, 08:35 AM
Does anyone have the roster? Would be nice to see it and especially with comments.

Thanks

Fredrik

Goalie:Schwarz, Lev
Defensemen: Kindl, Smid, Jaroslav Mrazek, Polak, Lukacovic, Stach, Smach, Rygl, Gulasi
Forwards: Sindel, Hromas, Danecek, Bahensky, Krejci, Frolik, Psurny twins, Balan, Bucek, Birner, Mertl, Sobotka, Smolenak

Three players will be released later.
Very strong team despite of missing two excellent forwards playing in N.A.(Pohl, Meidl). This team wants and should compete for gold. Canada and Russia look to be the toughest opponent.

Fredrik
04-02-2004, 04:33 PM
Goalie:Schwarz, Lev
Defensemen: Kindl, Smid, Jaroslav Mrazek, Polak, Lukacovic, Stach, Smach, Rygl, Gulasi
Forwards: Sindel, Hromas, Danecek, Bahensky, Krejci, Frolik, Psurny twins, Balan, Bucek, Birner, Mertl, Sobotka, Smolenak

Three players will be released later.
Very strong team despite of missing two excellent forwards playing in N.A.(Pohl, Meidl). This team wants and should compete for gold. Canada and Russia look to be the toughest opponent.

I suppose Schwarz, Smid and Sindel will be key players. Are there any others to look out for? I agree that the Czech team looks strong and especially so as the goalie is a star.

czechhockeyfan
04-03-2004, 10:52 AM
I suppose Schwarz, Smid and Sindel will be key players. Are there any others to look out for? I agree that the Czech team looks strong and especially so as the goalie is a star.

Other key players: Kindl, Polak among defensemen. At least three Forward lines will be at same level, there are many good prospects.
Michael Frolik will be special player in the future. he is double underager.