Slovakia U18 WJC team

Fredrik
04-02-2004, 04:37 PM
Does anyone have the roster for the Slovakian team for the World championships?

Ego
04-04-2004, 08:42 AM
Does anyone have the roster for the Slovakian team for the World championships?

goalies: Valent (MHC Martin), Stopka (HC Olomouc)
defensemen: Huba (HK Topolcany), Sekera (Dukla Trencin), Wagenhoffer (Slovan Bratislava), Chmelo (HC Kosice), Cunik (HK Spisska Nova Ves), Simka (MHC Martin), Piskura (HK Presov), Valabik (Kitchener)
útočníci: Bacek, Ulehla (obaja Slovan Bratislava), Scurko (HK Spisska Nova Ves), Gracik (HK Topolcany), Handlovsky (SaHK Banska Bystrica), Zagrapan (HC Zlin), Tomanek (HK Povazska Bystrica), Petruska (HK Presov), Piatak (SKP Poprad), Zuzin (HKm Zvolen), Lelkes (Dukla Trencin), Direr (MsHK Prievidza)
:banghead:

Sag96
04-04-2004, 10:31 AM
goalies: Valent (MHC Martin), Stopka (HC Olomouc)
defensemen: Huba (HK Topolcany), Sekera (Dukla Trencin), Wagenhoffer (Slovan Bratislava), Chmelo (HC Kosice), Cunik (HK Spisska Nova Ves), Simka (MHC Martin), Piskura (HK Presov), Valabik (Kitchener)
útočníci: Bacek, Ulehla (obaja Slovan Bratislava), Scurko (HK Spisska Nova Ves), Gracik (HK Topolcany), Handlovsky (SaHK Banska Bystrica), Zagrapan (HC Zlin), Tomanek (HK Povazska Bystrica), Petruska (HK Presov), Piatak (SKP Poprad), Zuzin (HKm Zvolen), Lelkes (Dukla Trencin), Direr (MsHK Prievidza)
:banghead:

I think yoy are not happy with this selection :cry:

Ego
04-04-2004, 04:25 PM
I think yoy are not happy with this selection :cry:

Hi,I don`t like few guys there, but ...
I will get back to you later, I didn`t forget. You know what I mean.

Fredrik
04-04-2004, 05:35 PM
Hi,I don`t like few guys there, but ...
I will get back to you later, I didn`t forget. You know what I mean.

Is there anyone that should have been on team that isn't?

Ego
04-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Is there anyone that should have been on team that isn't?

Maybe guys like Giba, Sojcik or some guys born in 1987.

Sag96
04-05-2004, 04:27 PM
Maybe guys like Giba, Sojcik or some guys born in 1987.

I'm agree...how the best scorer in August (Sojcik) can be ignore???? Except if he's injured!!!!

Giba played in August too....

Sag96
04-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Or politics!!!!!!!! :)

Guy Flaming
04-08-2004, 02:27 PM
I saw many of these players at the Viking Cup in Camrose Canada. Gracik, Bacik, Scurko was a very good line and Valent played great in goal. I recognize about 6 or 7 of the other names from the same tournament so the team will be familiar with each other anyway.

McCabeW
04-08-2004, 07:14 PM
Any details on Valent's play in this game?
I saw many of these players at the Viking Cup in Camrose Canada. Gracik, Bacik, Scurko was a very good line and Valent played great in goal. I recognize about 6 or 7 of the other names from the same tournament so the team will be familiar with each other anyway.

Lukko4
04-12-2004, 09:08 PM
I am very VERY dissapointed that politics played a major factor why Peter Sojcik did not make the team. He had an excellent season and deserved to be there. Hopefully he will be in North America for 04-05.