GM files

Vaive-Alive
04-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Just wanted to let El Simadores know that it doesn't look like the GM Files have been updated with the latest trades even though they show up on the rosters.

Kruegs

SensGod
04-15-2004, 07:58 PM
Just downloaded them myself...and the players I traded are still on my roster as well.

Ohio Jones
04-15-2004, 11:19 PM
Personally, I'm just impressed that my coaches seem to think the right place for the newly-acquired Potvin is on the third defensive pairing. (Don't believe me - check "Lineups" under Jackets...). I admit, I never would have thought of it, but if having Craig Ludwig as a defensive d-man with huge shin pads was effective back in the day, just imagine how much more effective it will be to have an extra goaltender on the ice! :lol

Chuzwazza
04-16-2004, 01:08 AM
Well gentlemen, the files have been fixed. Don't exactly know what the problem was, but it seems to be ok now.

I'll try to do it as late today as possible, to give everyone a chance to get their lines in...but unfortunately...that probably translates into noon for most of you.

SpinTheBlackCircle
04-16-2004, 07:43 AM
Dammit...dammit still can't get GM Editor to work for me. Dryden sent me what he thought would fix it...but getting the same old error message.

If anyone could insert Nikolishin in my lineup and call up Jason Crain as my #6 d....I would appreciate it. I'm sorry guys.