Come on Vince get it going!

:banana: Lets dance the "Cup Dance"
at the Copacabana!!!!

go tampa :banana:

beat those smurfs!!

Perfect_Gravity
04-20-2004, 01:24 PM
beat those smurfs!!

This looks like it's getting a little repetetive, so far it hasn't come true :banana:

Mad-Marcus
04-20-2004, 01:28 PM
give me a satisfaction and watch the red sox

If you're going to bust my chops, learn some correct sentence structure.

"Give me a satisfaction"? I could make a few rude suggestions to that request, but I don't want to be kicked off the thread.

Go Tampa go!

kevinr
04-20-2004, 01:43 PM
go tampa :banana:

beat those smurfs!!

Smurfs? You mean the smurfs that beat Boston and the vaunted 700 pound line? They should have called it the 70 IQ line:) Poor discipline and a slow D killed the Bruins. I think Tampa and Montreal match up very evenly in most respects. The Montreal PP has been terrible, but the PK has been great. The goaltending should be pretty even. I think Montreal will have an edge physically from the back end, but Tampa's 4th line will have that same edge over Montreal though I'm not sure how much ice-time either 4th line will get. Expect Montreal to try and go head to head, 1st line against 1st line. When TB has the home advantage in line changes Montreal will have to rely on the line of Dowd, Begin and Bulis to check St.Louis and company. Lots of speed there and they'll need it.

chicpea*
04-20-2004, 02:27 PM
If you're going to bust my chops, learn some correct sentence structure.

"Give me a satisfaction"? I could make a few rude suggestions to that request, but I don't want to be kicked off the thread.

Have some respect - maybe English is not his first language.

Sotnos
04-20-2004, 02:29 PM
You people need to keep your arguments to your own boards, thanks.

komisakick ass
04-20-2004, 02:43 PM
Have some respect - maybe English is not his first language.
that's it,
but some poeple think they are alone in the world

Hockeyfan02
04-20-2004, 06:10 PM
When the hell did this become a Montreal vs. Boston flame war board. Sorry but us Lightning fans dont care about your rivalry. We care more about the series starting Friday night. Thanks.

Bruinster*
04-20-2004, 06:28 PM
When the hell did this become a Montreal vs. Boston flame war board. Sorry but us Lightning fans dont care about your rivalry. We care more about the series starting Friday night. Thanks.

Agree and you can count any Bruins fan on your side. I think your speed can't not only compete with the habs but you're even faster and a lot bigger .

Honestly I can't see any area the Habs can beat you !

Go Tampa GO

Ps. Habs fan why you complain on a supporting thread on Tampa Bay board :dunno:

Rschmitz
04-20-2004, 11:42 PM
Nothing wrong with supporting the Lightning, but don't flame other teams and use the "Tampa Bay board" as a blanket. If you have to do that to show empathy, than like Sotnos said go to your own boards.

Its Tampa Bay btw, not Tampa.

#44_delivers
04-21-2004, 01:25 AM
100% correct,
some bitter bruins fans and some habs fans that feel they have to defend there team, are wrongly poluting this board.
honestly im crying out to all habs fans in here dont reply to post from boston fans that piss you off.
i mean we beat them thats enough you dont have to prove anything to them.

anyways this series is between 2 teams not 3.

Sotnos
04-21-2004, 07:15 AM
anyways this series is between 2 teams not 3.
:handclap:

Mad-Marcus
04-23-2004, 09:21 AM
Nothing wrong with supporting the Lightning, but don't flame other teams and use the "Tampa Bay board" as a blanket. If you have to do that to show empathy, than like Sotnos said go to your own boards.

Its Tampa Bay btw, not Tampa.

If you look at my opening post I came to cheer you on and was attacked by smurfs.

If I wanted any interaction with them, I would have posted this on the HAB board.

Go Bolts go!

PS: I have family in Clearwater, FL, so I have an in for being a fair weather fan. :D

mcphee
04-23-2004, 09:44 AM
TB fans, accept the B's fans. Think of the added pleasure it will give Hab fans.Before we all get too sensitive Marcus doesn't troll or flame. He gave Hab fans some shots and took some too in the last series, and it always seemed to be good natured. I would think, like in war, you guys would be glad to gather up some allies. Maybe we'll grab the Ottawa fans.