Olesz traded

endacka
04-24-2004, 04:53 AM
It happened about a month ago or so, I just realized there was no info. about it.
He was traded to Sparta Prague for Roman Simicek, former NHLer (Pit. Min)

Golbez
04-24-2004, 10:06 AM
It happened about a month ago or so, I just realized there was no info. about it.
He was traded to Sparta Prague for Roman Simicek, former NHLer (Pit. Min)

More proof that Sparta Praha is EVIL!!! Do pice sparta...

Now Olesz will be buried behind the other talented forwards...how does Olesz get any good ice time when Sparta already has star forwards like Bartecko, Marek, Spilar, Chabada, Ujcik, Bros, Kratena, Ton, and so on... Does Olesz play on the 4th line with Dragoun??
Sparta never seems to realize that they need heart-and-soul role (defensive) players, and less finesse... more guys like Spilar...or trade for guys like Kotrla or Pistek.

Also, I can't understand why Znojmo would give up Duba for Prikryl... Prikryl was protected well behind Trencin's mechanic defense while Duba was a star for Znojmo...

czechhockeyfan
04-24-2004, 10:13 AM

Now Olesz will be buried behind the other talented forwards...how does Olesz get any good ice time when Sparta already has star forwards like Bartecko, Marek, Spilar, Chabada, Ujcik, Bros, Kratena, Ton, and so on... Does Olesz play on the 4th line with Dragoun??
Sparta never seems to realize that they need heart-and-soul role (defensive) players, and less finesse... more guys like Spilar...or trade for guys like Kotrla or Pistek.

Also, I can't understand why Znojmo would give up Duba for Prikryl... Prikryl was protected well behind Trencin's mechanic defense while Duba was a star for Znojmo...

Duba was in Znojmo on the loan and Sparta took him back and loaned him to Plzen for Michal Dobron. Znojmo wanted him back.
New Sparta´s coach Lener wanted Olesz very badly. Surely won´t play on fourth line.

endacka
04-24-2004, 02:13 PM

It looks like you know the Czech hockey pretty well. Are you Czechoslovak origin or something?

VanCanuck
04-24-2004, 06:42 PM
It looks like you know the Czech hockey pretty well. Are you Czechoslovak origin or something?

any links in English?

Thanks

Jacob
04-24-2004, 08:53 PM
Duba was in Znojmo on the loan and Sparta took him back and loaned him to Plzen for Michal Dobron. Znojmo wanted him back.
New Sparta´s coach Lener wanted Olesz very badly. Surely won´t play on fourth line.
Wait, I'm confused, where is Duba going to be next year? Plzen?

endacka
04-25-2004, 04:13 AM
any links in English?

Thanks

I am afraid not, or at least I dont know any page where would someone write about it in english. hokej.cz is all in czech, sorry.

endacka
04-25-2004, 04:15 AM
Wait, I'm confused, where is Duba going to be next year? Plzen?

Yes, Malek probably leaves the team and Duba will be no.1 goalie.

czechhockeyfan
04-25-2004, 09:35 AM

Yes

endacka
04-25-2004, 02:17 PM
Yes

Yes, I was sure YOU are. :)

Jacob
04-25-2004, 04:47 PM
Yes, Malek probably leaves the team and Duba will be no.1 goalie.
Is Plzen a better team than Znomojo (sic)?

Hugokv
04-26-2004, 06:56 AM
Is Plzen a better team than Znomojo (sic)?
According to results in last two years, no, znojmo is better.

Golbez
04-27-2004, 12:41 AM

Not quite Czecho-Slovak...my family is Ruthene (Rusynec)

But yes, I do follow both the Czech and Slovak Extraleagues...especially HCO Trinec
:handclap: and Znojemsti Slovensky Orli ;)

and like any smart hockey fan, I hope that $parta and $lovan lose every game :lol